Experteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Experteer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experteer.

Interview

Relatively easy process. Interview was based on previous experiences and fit to the role. There was an initial skype interview followed by a phone interview, which entailed some questions about the product and a discussion on points mentioned on my resume. The interviewers were friendly, and moderately formal. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Estimation of the cost of an added feature to the product, and revenue generated from it.   Answer Question

Projektmanager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Experteer (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

Das Gespräch war sehr nett und angenehm.
    Das Problem ist das man die Stelle und Perspektiven mir ganz anders vorgestellt hat während des Gespräch, von was ich selbst herausgefunden habe nach dem Start.
    Für dieses unprofessionelles Verhältnis habe ich auf andere Angebote verzichtet und Monate verloren.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experteer (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2013.

Interview

1. Received a phone call from the HR manager one day after my online application. 2. We agreed an interview time in Munich on the phone. 3. Joined a group interview 4. Got to know the result two days after the interview.

Leiter Kundenmarketing Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Experteer (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2008.

Interview

Sehr freundlich, formlos und persönlich. Diskussion über viele Möglichkeiten. Einige professionelle, aber im Allgemeinen sehr freundliche Fragen. Die Stellenbeschreibung war nicht festgelegt, sondern wurde entsprechend meinen Qualifikationen erstellt.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Einfach und unkompliziert