Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 396 of over 396 interviews

Staffing Agency11%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Express Employment Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview

I got contacted to see if I was interested in this job and saying yes, I received a take-home assignment. Completed it and they got back to me for a phone interview, ultimately ending with me getting the job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with Microsoft Excel?
    1 Answer

Express Employment Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview

Really quick and easy. They got to know me and I had multiple job offers right away. It didn't seem like they were trying to just give me any job, but match me with the right job. Pay rates were higher than I expected.

Interview Questions
  • What are some things that you are looking for in a staffing company?

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Mandeville, LA)

Interview

Find a location that you want to work in. Then find job openings for that location, create your online account and apply for the position wanted. Interview and assessment, then job placement.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.

Express Employment Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview

Great interview and it was very professional! Got to know everyone on the team and had a great experience all around. Would highly recommend anyone to interview here and to look at a position here or with their clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Employment Professionals

Application

I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview

2 rounds. Ask common questions. Personality and attitude is important. Just be confident and honesty and thats all you need. Good interview, and really friendly interviewer . Thanks for the time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Express Employment Professionals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals

Interview

I was called in for an interview only to be told the position I applied for may have been filled but they will get back to me, let's hope all the paperwork filled, time isn't wasted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Great interview prep and prescreen with Trista St. Mary. She was very knowledgeable and professional while also providing good feedback to make sure I was well prepared for my interview. I felt the conversation I had with her was easy and that she wasn't just going through checking the boxes, but really wanting to help me in my search and find a good home that would be a mutual fit. She wasn't pushy at all and really candid with me about the interview process to come.

Interview Questions
  • Really just about my prior work experience, why I was in the job market, compensation target, what I valued most at a company, strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northern, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Northern, KY) in Feb 2022

Interview

They called once and I was unable to speak with them at that time, we setup a time to talk the next day. They never called then a week later they called left a message I returned the call got VM never received back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Easy interview but didn't get back to me like they said. Sent an email reminder but no response. Was given details of the company in question to read job description and few math questions to solve

Interview Questions
  • How much was salary expectations

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Lakewood, OH) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was long and they ask me about my experience in the past and my skills, the system, training, and how I compared with what was in my country.

Interview Questions
  • Why I am in this country, why I applied for this position, What are my best goals.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 396 Interviews

Express Employment Professionals Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Express Employment Professionals as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.16 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Staffing Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Express Employment Professionals takes an average of 10 days when considering 388 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Staffing Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Express Employment Professionals according to 388 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.06%