Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions

Interviews at Express Employment Professionals

2.1

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

Miriam in Bryn Mawr got back to me with in a few days of my application and scheduled a phone interview very quickly. She was candid, professional and easy to speak with. During our conversation I was given all of the info I needed to make an educated decision about if this was the right role for me. Although I ultimately withdrew from consideration, I truly appreciated a positive interview experience, during a job search that has otherwise been fairly tedious and demoralizing .

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was smooth and welcoming. They provided a comfortable atmosphere and did their best to assign me somewhere they thought I’d be a good fit. Love this company.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview

Simple. Very relaxed. Asked questions regarding previous experience and how it could be applied to the available position. Also, wanted to make sure you are a team player and work well with others. Must have an outgoing bubbly personality.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it’s important to work together as a team?   1 Answer

Covid-19 Contact Tracer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2020.

Interview

They only looked at my resume and did not ask me any questions. I did have to take a typing and ten key data entry test on the computer. A group of applicants went to the work site location and an individual asked us what our past job experience was, we each answered, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Where did you previously work?   1 Answer

Majors Plastics Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Omaha, NE) in October 2020.

Interview

Overall interview went fine I mean it’s a temp agency. Your assigned a place you show up and then you get paid. Work isn’t hard but there’s usually a lot. Pay is low

Interview Questions

Interview

Talk to recruitment specialist. Be identified as an internal candidate. Phone interview with manager. In person interview with manager. Shadow for a few hrs. Working interview a few days (paid).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview

Fun but IQ test were confusing and time consuming. The ladies in the office are great to interview with. They are professional but also down to earth and personable.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Irvine, CA) in September 2020.

Interview

AWFUL! So unprofessional. My mom is the head of HR in another company and she was shocked to hear the contact process with the recruiters. She actually advised me to delete them from my contacts and never use them again. They were condescending and acted as though they are doing me a favor. Very rude. It felt as though they were not interested in engaging me at all...well, then why did you have me contact you, just so you can be rude. I see a lot of low scores and I think there maybe a problem that their head of HR may want to address...

Interview Questions

• This is an entry level position posted on a college website....and I have experience, but then the recruiter told me that i don't have enough experience....what does that mean. Then you should change the qualifications of the job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview which went fine, however, contacting back to check on work availability led to them complaining about being contacted on a regular basis. I would have personally thought that contacting them showed a desire for employment, however, I felt in the end that it was unappreciated.

Interview Questions

• General questions about ability levels and any special requirements.   Answer Question

Virtual Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Jackson, MS) in August 2020.

Interview

There was hardly an interview, more like an information session. Documents were provided to determine whether I had the appropriate equipment to take on this job for the client. You will only get hired, if after an online orientation session with the client you can prove you have the right equipment and you pass a few simple assessments provided by the client.

Interview Questions

• Name one skill you picked up in your experience in customer service.   Answer Question