Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.1

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Lawton, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online on Saturday. They called on Monday to set up and interview on Tuesday. They sent me to an assignment for an interview the same afternoon. They have set up four interviews for me in one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Platteville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Platteville, WI).

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. They had you answer a few questions and watch a video, then they asked a few more background questions as well as the goals you had for employment.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important when working with people?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by Rodney Moore, the owner of the company. He was a complete jerk. He was very condescending and made me very uncomfortable. When he asked about salary he literally laughed at me when I responded and told me that I needed to do more research.

Remodel Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Fond du Lac, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the owners of the Milwaukee office to meet with them to sign paperwork to join their remodel crew at a local job site. I met with the owners at a local job center, filled out paperwork, provided a urine sample and I was on my way.

However, I was then texted about a week later stating the job was delayed. Then a few days later another text told me their office no longer was in charge of the job and I was instructed to contact the owner of the Sheboygan office who was instead in control of the job. I met with the owner before the end of the week to fill out the same paperwork and submit to an oral drug screen.

Ultimately it was inconvenient and caused a panic when I was informed I might not have a position after all, at least not for the shift I requested.

Interview Questions

• Would your previous supervisors tell me you were often late?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Woodstock, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I sat with the owner and talked for about an hour about this and that. I thought it went really well and was vey excited to send him an email later on explaining how I felt and what I could bring to the table. I sent the email that night and got no response what-so-ever for almost a week when I received a voicemail from the owner while I was at my part time job. I called back and he was no longer in the office, this happened 3 or 4 times over the next week. Finally I get in touch with the guy and he starts off super positive and then says that he doesn't think its going to work out and that he prayed about it and just doesn't feel comfortable with hiring me.
    Overall I felt like it was super unprofessional and a complete waste of my time.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Cookeville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very professional. The on-line application was easy to complete and was one I could do at home. The wait time to see a interviewer was decent. The place of business is very nice and would be a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why I left my last three jobs. What did I like most/leastabout my last job. How is the minimum salary I would accept   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Easton, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

First, filled out all information on a computer in the office. Then met with a recruiter to fill out other paperwork and find out type of work interested in doing.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Melbourne, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview went well, very nice people work there. You fill out the normal paperwork and if you have any questions they will explain and help you to understand. Good place to find employment, I have worked a couple of jobs through them over the years.

Interview Questions

• Is your resume up to date? If not, can you update your resume?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview

Application was done online with an in office mini interview and skills testing. While I did not officially apply for the Sales Representative/Business Developer opening, the Richmond, CA office called me in for an interview. All interviews were casual.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask very many questions. Tracy and Peter Dempsey, the owners of Richmond and San Rafael, CA branches, like to share their success stories.   1 Answer

Shipping Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Saint George, UT).

Interview

Spoke to Auston, very repectful and professional.
    I explained my wants and hopes and wrote down my experiences.
    I had emailed my resume to him and after a discussion he offered me a position at a very nice company.
    He dialed in on exactly what I hoped for.
    I left with a sense of satisfaction. This is the way an agency is supposed to work.
    I start Monday and I am excited to do my best.
    Very nice office staff!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for and what kind of hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Extremely easy. He gave me very close to what I asked for and I know I can earn more with dedication and hard work.