Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions

Interviews at Express Employment Professionals

2.1

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Telephone interview, two in-person interviews, followed by an offer.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals in November 2014.

Interview

Usual industry related interview, questions pertaining to outside sales and company practices. How many calls to close a sale? What would your sales pitch be? Different types of staffing and your industry knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How to overcome objections.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Consisted of 2 phone interviews with an owner, or co-owner. Then first in person interview was with the same owner. She said she really liked me for the position, and scheduled me to meet with the office manager about a week later. She was a very what seemed to be bitter lady. Cold, non engaged, and acted very uninterested. After that, I was supposed to hear back from the owner to have a final interview with the co-owner. After a week and not hearing from them, I emailed the owner wI think whom I'd gotten along with great, and expressed my interest in the position and company along with my intuitive feeling that they hadn't scheduled the final interview due to the office managers superficial judgements of me..... I was spot on. The owner decided to bring me in anyway to meet with the co-owner, and he also was more than impressed with my background and experience in relation to the position. He was very vocal about it. I sat in the conference room while he went to get the other owner and I heard him tell the office manager "I absolutely love her. She's just what we need." She responded negatively, and he ended their conversation, came back in and said they'd call me since the owner was in a meeting. I never heard back, not to my surprise. They hired someone else, and the job was posted again less than 3 months later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Columbus, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

I had 3 different in person interviews with the owners and corporate liaison and feel the interviews all went well and then didn’t hear anything after several follow up emails to them. Very “UNPROFESSIONAL” not to even send a turn down email.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview ? The co-owner read off a paper :(!!
      What do you like about Sales ?
      Tell me about a time when ....
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Bloomington, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Did not feel like an interview, basically just filled out paperwork and answered personal questions and then they told me that they would like to have me come in for another interview with the owner

Interview Questions

• Did not ask me any interview questions, just personal questions (what job would you not like to do, how far will you travel, do you have a valid DL)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Portland, OR) in December 2009.

Interview

An in-person interview with a staffing consultant led to recruitment for an internal position. My name was sent to the regional person in charge of hiring, who kicked my name back down to the local office manager. I interviewed with the entire staff, one at a time, and waited two days before finding out I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you represent a non-tangible product to potential clients?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

He asked me if I was okay with a significant amount of driving per week. Around 120 mi. Just asked me what i had done in the passed and why i thought i would be a good fit for the b2b sales position. It was not a long or intense interview, just be a personable guy and there's really no reason for you to worry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much, i made around 12/hr

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The introductory interview was thorough. I explained my previous work experience and what I looked forward to in a new career in terms of values and work values. The interviews were conducted very professionally, and I sensed that they valued employees who were dedicated to their work and were consistent.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Did not require an interview, my information was provided to Express as a payroll only employee. I did not have an interview with Express, only completed employment paperwork. They were efficient in providing pay on a weekly basis.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Lawton, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online on Saturday. They called on Monday to set up and interview on Tuesday. They sent me to an assignment for an interview the same afternoon. They have set up four interviews for me in one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses. Typical interview questions.   Answer Question