Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Employment Professionals Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Your standard cattle call interview. Two forms of ID and paperwork. The staff would rush through each "interview" and place you with an assignment. The process is made to look and feel like they are going to place you with a long term opportunity but no temp service, or "employment agency" as they go by now, has any vested interest in getting anyone out of their system.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Clackamas, OR).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. It's been a while but as I recall there weren't any challenging questions, they just asked me basic stuff about my job history and had me take a drug test. They checked my record and that sort of thing and asked what kinds of working conditions would be agreeable to me. That said, whatever employer they send you to would likely conduct their own interview.

Interview Questions

• When I was interviewing with one of the manager's for the actual company that was looking to hire he was very interested in how you would do in a fast paced work environment.   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was a fast process i called in and they asked me to come in I filled out for express I had the job the next day their pay dates got mixed up alot though.

Interview Questions

• How Would You Confront A Person That Did Some Thing Wrong To You?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview

Good, long and thorough, took over two hours all in all. Nice gals at the office I was at.

Interview Questions

• Typical for temp work. Make sure and have parking for over two hours if you complete the whole hiring process then.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals.

Interview

Waited close to an hour before I was seen. No real process, seemed very chaotic and others that were also waiting were unprofessionally dressed. They ask for two forms of ID (passport or DL and SSC).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest accomplishment. Your answer to this question will essentially become how they market you to potential employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The interview process is very simple and straightforward. The staffing managers just want to make sure they gather all details about you so they can determine the best position according to your skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Lexington, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Lexington, SC location: RUN away! Greeted by the Office Manager - the only person operating this new location. The office was not set up - still working out of plastic storage bins. Office Manager was not professionally dressed - too casual. Came 30 min. in advance - was given the following paperwork: Printed out job application, standard employment check, background check, very odd - employee insurance application - and direct deposit application. Last step was a one page administrative assistant test very basic. Anyone who has yet to interview you and wants you to fill all of this out - RED FLAG WARNING - do not do it! Once you interview and this Office Manager decides NOT to hire you - your bank information is still in this persons hands. AND another warning - I did not see any secure locked filing cabinets. After twenty minutes - I had enough / shredded everything that I filled out and quietly walked out of this office. And last observation - I did not see any business license hanging on the wall or an occupancy permit.

Interview Questions

• Never got a question - other than after I take care of the other applicant - I will process you next   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Longview, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I expressed my past work experiences and my hobbies and goals. Also, how i would be an asset to the company because I would be reliable and dependable to the company.

Interview Questions

• What's your 5 year goal, what you wonna be in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

They found me on LinkedIn and I had an interview within days. I initially interviewed with an office that was a far commute for me (45 minutes from home). He matched me with another office that was 20 minutes away from me. I interviewed again and received an offer within the next few days. The offer was a little lower than what I had discussed but the owners of this office agreed to give me 2 raises within 90 days based on my performance. There was also commission tied to this position. I couldn't have asked for a better office to work with. Each office is franchised. I will say they are very numbers driven so you have to put the effort in to reap the rewards of more commission and raises. I stayed at this position for 2 years. The culture is usually family owned and anywhere from 3 to 7 people working together so you have to be okay with a close knit family environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Employment Professionals (Brownsville, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Mechanical. Sterile. Reading off of a script. Felt like production line repetitive boring process. Lobby receptionists with face expressions like they didn't want to be there. Seemed like everyone in this establishment needs customer service training.