Eye Candy Web Models Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eye Candy Web Models

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eye Candy Web Models (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

As easy as it gets Only took me about 15 minutes to apply for the job. I would say this was the easiest interview I have ever experienced in any job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I wanted to work full or part time and how much money i wanted to make.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eye Candy Web Models (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Very simple really just had to go to eyecandywebmodels.com and fill out basic info then the second part was just attaching my pics headshot and ID. They were very friendly when I spoke to them on the phone or when I used email to communicate with them.

Interview Questions

• Did I want to work part time or full time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sparta, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eye Candy Web Models (Sparta, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Well of course they wanted to see good pics of me because they are a modeling agency. They were also concerned with my internet speed. They really did care about me having the proper setup before I started working. They are extremely friendly and made me very comfortable to start working right away. Choosing them originally was the best thing I ever did!

Interview Questions

• Are you a reliable person and do you want to make good money with us?   1 Answer

Webcam Model Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eye Candy Web Models (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

They wanted to make sure I was of age to work for them. I felt like they really wanted to make sure I succeeded with the job which made me feel very good about it. They have male and female reps which was also a nice thing I noticed and everyone I spoke with was very professional. Them made me feel very special when they told me I was part of an elite webcam modeling team now.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week are you planning on working? How much money did I need to make? What type of schedule are you going to keep? Most of the questions were pretty standard issue.   Answer Question