F.H. Paschen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at F.H. Paschen

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I had spoken to one of their PM's at my colleges job fair a few months before the interview and heard back from them a bit later about coming in for an interview.

The communication was pretty clear and the process was clear as day.

The Interview itself was okay, it was with an HR person only which was a bit of let down since I would have loved to speak to some of their PM's and engineers.

After the interview they had gotten back to me with an offer very timely which was very much appreciated. They also understand you have taken time out of your day to meet with them and they compensate you for that too.

The company was very professional and had a very nice looking office too!!

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got asked to go through the interview process after seeing them at my college's career fair. The interview was conducted on campus by the recruiters and went through your typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you experienced a difficult situation when working in a group, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen.

Interview

Informal but straightforward. Recruiter reached out to me and set up a convenient time for me to meet with the manager. The hiring manager asked me direct questions related to my work experience and the overall environment was low pressure and not meant to intimidate or catch me off guard with tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• Interview was not meant to grill you, but to get to know your experience level and qualifications. Left a good impression on me, but I chose not to accept the position.   Answer Question

Was not interested in making a change at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Arrived early and had to wait in lobby for my interviewer. She arrived a few minutes later and we went into her office. She asked general questions based on my interests and drew bridges between their positions and my interests. The interview lasted about an hour and I heard back about a month later.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Great interview with the Exec. VP. Asks about you, go over the resume, questions about the company itself, what your career goals are.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

I spoke to the Executive Vice President in his office. He received my resume when I submitted it through career fair at my university. I dressed in business professional attire to see him. There was an exit interview after interning when I saw him again for an overall review about my experience. It was a great career move for me.

Interview Questions

• As far as I remember (4 years ago) he asked me questions about the classes I was taking, what my ambitions were, and how I believed I could compete with people with more experience than me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Met an HR representative at a career fair. Several months later was invited to a one on one interview with a VP. Interview was very casual - starting off with a overview of the company and well-known projects. During the hour-long interview we talked about my resume and what I had been up to at school and discussed what the openings were. Show up early, the office is tricky to find from the El station.

Construction Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

The majority of the new hires are past interns. The company sends a lot of time in college recruiting. . Paschen visited my college and held on-campus interviews the next day. I was selected for a call-back interview with one of the company's VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A few weeks after interviewing I received an offer letter. Given that I graduated during an economic recession and had no job experience I did not aggressivey negotiate for a better offer.