FEMSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FEMSA Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2016

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FEMSA.

Interview

After passing through differente phone interviews, first with HR personel and then with Area Manager. They told me I was one of the last finalist and asked me present a case study based on some parameters they gave in person.
    After the presentation they told me the next week the other to persons would present, and then let me know their resolution.
    A month passed and I didn't heard for them so I contacted them and they told me they had an internal restructuration and still hadn't resolve on the position, and after trying to enquire two more times in the next months I gave up.
    Never heard for them. I finished very disappointed on the treatment and process of this company.

Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEMSA (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 managers. Two of the interviews were case interviews. There were some technical questions to test knowledge of basic finance. The cases were business scenarios that test how quick, and accurate you think. They asked you to not use a calculator so be sure to brush up on your math skills.

Interview Questions

• Simple case interviews to see how quick you think on your feet.   Answer Question

Projects Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FEMSA (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in June 2014.

Interview

First you have an interview with the Human Resources personnel, where they check if you are not crazy (or not the kind they want), the background you have and the qualifications for the position. HR make this as a filter so they give 3 final candidates to the specific position employer.

Then, when I was interviewed by the position specific employer, they asked me all about my CV (background experience, what do I like and why was I applying for this position). Then I took a logical-mathematic test (short, about 5 problem-solving questions) and an oral problem-solving question.

For the final round, I had to prepare a business case about some topics of the employers' department and present it to the manager.

Interview Questions

• How many tires does Mexico (as a country) need to attend the country's demand?   1 Answer

Purchasing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FEMSA (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview was with HR to get to know me and ask me basic questions.
    Second interview was with the person hiring for that position, and they went into depth about my experience in purchasing and what the tasks of the person selected would be.
    Last interview was with the manager and it was more or less to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems in purchasing you've had and how did you solve them   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be yourself and don't get nervous

Evaluation and Strategic Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FEMSA (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in April 2011.

Interview

I was easily hired, as I won FEMSA's leadership scholarship and worked for an entire year before graduating. It took me 4 interviews to get the scholarship and no extra interviews to get hired as after graduation. It was a standard interview going through human resources personnel, former employee on the position in stake, direct and indirect boss.

Interview Questions

• How would you go on and estimate the production of tires?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FEMSA (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in January 2011.

Interview

Questions about background, personal life, skills, expectations.

Negotiation

Ingeniero Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FEMSA (Santiago (Chile)) in June 2012.

Interview

Primero es un test muy anticuado donde se completan frases, series numericas y situaciones en viñetas, luego una entrevista con una psicologa que revisa tu test y te hace preguntas relacionadas y posteriormente te entrevistan con alguien que puede ser tu potencial jefe que repite varias de las preguntas de la psicologa mas otras relacionadas con el cargo y te da la oportunidad de hablar de tus expectativas de renta para el cargo

Interview Questions

• Las tipicas preguntas de las entervistas en chile... Donde estudiaste, tu familia como esta conformada, que planes tienes para 5 años y otras relacionadas a competencias basicas   Answer Question