FMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FMC Interview Questions

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Newark, DE) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and then behavioral based interview. Met with engineers, maintenance, ops manager, plant manager and HR manager. HR and ops manager contacted me with offer and provided details on benefits.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FMC (Wyoming, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer seemed too busy with normal operations to put much effort into the interview. Was given a brief tour of the lab, then was instructed to ask the on shift tech any questions about the lab, while the interviewer left to chat down the hall. Left a poor taste in my mouth afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a wet chemistry lab?   1 Answer

Clinic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abingdon, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FMC (Abingdon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview process wasn't that difficult. it only took two days and was over before it started for me because i was told that if i wanted the position all i had to do was apply.... one small problem though the pay was not suffiecent of an increase for me to take the postion

the offer was too low

FMC Response

Feb 15, 2016 – Human Resource Director

FMC Corporation does not have a location in Abingdon, VA nor do we have clinics.
    This may perhaps be a Fresenius Medical Care review posted to the FMC Corp page in error

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FMC (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

Polled by 4 different individuals. Seem interested in more statistical computer skills than what I possessed a background. Questions were basic strengths, weaknesses and asked about computer skills in the areas of pivot tables, etc.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Ewing, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied this position (analytical chemist) on line and received phone interview request in a week. The phone interview was about 30 minutes. I was asked to describe my research, why I like this positon, what career goal is, my experience with the techniques this position required.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

First phone screening with an HR, a week later got an invitation for an on-site interview, which is a 30*3 interview. People are very nice. Work environment is good.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and chem lab questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was great

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FMC (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Group of Interviews ask simple behavioral and Tech questions. After which, it took about 1-2 months before a response was submitted to the interviewee. Please make sure you do good research to win over the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FMC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I did not really enjoy it. They basically just had me run through all of the points on my resume and expand as much as I wanted. They would interrupt me if they had any questions that I didn't touch on. That was a majority of the interview and I feel like there was so much more to me than activities listed on my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

the interview was a one on one interview was pretty straight forward. I was offered a hob after teh first iterview. The managers i interviewed with were very easy to talk to

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

2 part phone interview; first with HR then a few days later with the prospective teams I'd be working with. All very pleasant people who were interested in what I had to offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the position? What makes you qualified for this job?   Answer Question