FMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FMC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There was an on-site interview at the Philadelphia headquarters. The interviewers included a Director and 3 Managers, all who this position would be supporting. Ther ewere two individual interviews and one interview with 2 Managers at once.

Interview Questions

• How do I keep myself organized when receiving requests from multiple people?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had to screening interviews, one with human resources, then one with the hiring manager. I was then brought in for an interview on site with five different people of the five another interview with HR another interview with the hiring manager and three people that I would support. Interview was very Basic, and to a certain extent there was no need to spend four hours talking to five different people.

Although FMC believes the purchase of DuPont agrochemicals will help them, right now they are scattered, under staffed and may lose those that don't want to work 10-12 hour days

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues with working in center city Philadelphia?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FMC (Wyoming, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer seemed too busy with normal operations to put much effort into the interview. Was given a brief tour of the lab, then was instructed to ask the on shift tech any questions about the lab, while the interviewer left to chat down the hall. Left a poor taste in my mouth afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a wet chemistry lab?   1 Answer

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Middleport, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was a four person interview with some of the plant staff, at once. Was pretty much asked things regarding my resume. Much of it was behavioral based, and I did my best to relate my answers to things on my resume. Interviewers were mostly all engineers and/or operations workers and managers. Had a phone screening with corporate HR, followed by a short phone interview with the plant manager and finally, the in person interview. It was very relaxed however I felt I fell short of coneying my experience and passion for engineering to make myself a worthwhile candidate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I did not really enjoy it. They basically just had me run through all of the points on my resume and expand as much as I wanted. They would interrupt me if they had any questions that I didn't touch on. That was a majority of the interview and I feel like there was so much more to me than activities listed on my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

the interview was a one on one interview was pretty straight forward. I was offered a hob after teh first iterview. The managers i interviewed with were very easy to talk to

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I first heard from a recruiter who was brought in to fill some positions on a contract basis. We discussed the role and salary and he arranged a half day of interviews with the hiring manager, HR, and a couple of people that would be considered Peers to the role that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you applying for a position that is a lower level than your recent experience.   1 Answer

Personnel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FMC (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Had to reapply after being laid off when business was sold. Talked about consulting for them, but they decided to go in a different direction that I was not comfortable or in agreement.

Interview Questions

FMC Response

Feb 15, 2016 – Human Resource Director

FMC Corporation does not have a location in Milwaukee, WI. This may perhaps be an FMC Technologies review posted to the FMC Corp page in error

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 people which lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers were really friend and we had some very casual conversations. They asked some behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership, but mostly touched my experience with Excel.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

Applied on the website and received a e-mail a month later to set-up the interview with the hiring manager. I was qualified to do the job and had experience working with all the members of the team however, the hiring manager asked me if I wanted to remove my name from the candidate list because he thought I was only applying to get a boost in pay.

Another candidate had already been identified so the manager just went through the motions.