Cover image for FMC

Found 448 of over 619 reviews

3.9
FMC Chairman and CEO  Pierre Brondeau
Pierre Brondeau

What people are saying about FMC

Got a burning question about FMC? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FMC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Great people to work with and always willing to help.(in 35 reviews)
  • "Good salary(in 27 reviews)
  • "Good pay and a good chemical manufacturing company.(in 26 reviews)
  • "Good benefits and dedicated co(in 23 reviews)
  • "Great Culture, Commitment to EHS & Continuous Improvement(in 15 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor management .(in 20 reviews)
  • "Some managers blame everything on staff who are given poor leadership and direction.(in 14 reviews)
  • "Long hours and expensive to park your car.(in 7 reviews)
  • "No investment in R&D; constant reorganizations and restructuring; favoritism; mediocre benefits and vacation; employees demoralized and distrustful of senior management(in 7 reviews)
  • "Some Bad manager and politics(in 7 reviews)

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of FMC and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      May 5, 2023
      Doctor
      Current Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent people to work with

Cons

Expected to work hard and improve

1. 4.0
        Sep 22, 2023
        Specialist
        Current Employee, more than 5 years
        Philadelphia, PA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay, good culture, development opportunities

Cons

Company “runs lean” so employees are expected to take on tasks outside of their job description

2. Join the FMC team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 448 Reviews
      </>Embed

FMC Reviews FAQs

FMC has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 619 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at FMC to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, FMC employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at FMC. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

68% of FMC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FMC 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at FMC to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with FMC Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.4K

Property Manager

As a leasing agent for two years, I then worked my way to assistant manager for t 11 months. Then, to a property manager position, nine months into my new role as manager, I was terminated, with no warning, completely unexpected. How do I explain this undeserving action and embarrassment in an upcoming interview without any risk in the decision-making of my employment with the company I am interested in? I hope I am relaying this in a way that is understood.

1 Comment

Mobile Mortgage Specialist

Looking to make a career change into HR. And would really like to work at Ontario Power Generation (OPG). Any insights or tips on the OPG interview process?

0 Comments

Digital Communications

I completed a writing test for a well-known agency and an curious to know what will the employer look for? I feel good about it though!

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 619 FMC reviews submitted anonymously by FMC employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if FMC is right for you.