FOX Broadcasting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2016

2.7

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview was easy and I was invited to come in. Just basic questions "Tell me about yourself"
    In-person interview was even easier. The interviewer just explained what they do and what the project will be. No technical questions where asked, but I think they already decided who they want to hire since I was the last one to get interviewed.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

Interview

Phone screen interview with the recruiter
    Phone interview with the team manager
    Face to face interview with the team manager
    Whole process took less than 2weeks since they were in rush

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Perrysburg, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

We met at a local restaurant. I arrived early and was the entire interview was fairly brief. He introduced himself and asked me if I knew much about the job roll, I told him a brief description the he proceeded to explain in detail what the position pertained to. He went over his expectations of potential candidates and went over my resume commenting what he thought about making a good fit. Then he asked me to put together a list of potential businesses that I thought would be interested running ads and wanted me to write up a critique on each of why I thought they would be a good candidate for advertisement. We shook hands and I told him that I would get back with him.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to describe in my own words what I thought the position was about   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

General questions, was asked to recite details from resume without looking at resume. Overall good experience, be prepared for lots of specific questions, do not think you can wing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a really long process. had to meet all potential supervisors and it was more of a group intervie but the people were great, great personalities no awkwardness. also had to meet the human resources department head before conducting other interviews. they also had me do three different tests for skills, grammar and typing

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in March 2015.

Interview

emailed with HR to get in touch with the specific department- then set up a phone interview with executives assistant then had phone interview with director and 2 excecutives

Distribution Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting in March 2015.

Interview

They start with pre-recorded video interviews. Meaning the hiring manager has generic, non-personalized questions prerecorded and the candidates must film themselves answering the questions. Never spoke to live person. Never received a confirmation or feedback on interview. Hiring manager consistently had typos in her emails when I asked for feedback or a general timetable of hiring process. Very unprofessional. Extremely disappointed in a company as well-known as Fox...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were not going to meet a deadline and how you handled this?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview

Very inflexible. Surprisingly asked some personal questions that I felt were inappropriate and a tactic to make you think the interview was going well when in reality they knew you were not their candidate of choice.

Offline Editor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting.

Interview

You have to meet with several layers of people to be considered for this offline editor position. First- the technical side folks are great. Then, the creative people who do the hiring interviews in the open office area were nice but kind of condescending and slightly insecure. Great facility- its all new - you won't want to miss it.

Interview Questions

• do I know avid editing and writing   1 Answer

the hours are crazy over there. like-some people start at 4pm or 6pm and work late. not cool.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A series of two to five managers will meet with you in a total of two to four interviews at their offices on the lot. Some of these interviews serve to get to know one another and others serve to know if you are a right fit for the company and this position.

Interview Questions

• DO you see yourself with this company for years to come?   1 Answer