Factory PR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Factory PR Interview Questions

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Factory PR.

Interview

I applied online and was quickly called in for an in-person interview. The interview itself was straightforward and relaxed, all basic PR questions. Immediately stressed that the work days are long and to be prepared for that. I thought it went well, but I followed up and received no response.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Factory PR (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Painful, if you go in for interview, just list names of people you have worked. The turnover is so high that the actual person being interviewed doesn't matter, just their network, so just list names.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know and work with in the media?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

This was my first interview for an internship so I was pretty nervous. Surprisingly the interview went pretty smoothly. I was asked many basic interview questions such as what are your strengths? what are you weaknesses? why do you want to work here? The person who interviewed me was very nice.

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Factory PR.

Interview

Very strange interview, you could tell the interviewers did not really care about me as a potential asset, they just needed someone to do all the busy work that was not getting done

Interview Questions

Unhealthy office environment, over worked employees, disrespectful people

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Factory PR (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

It was pretty easy. They ask you of course why you want to work at Factory PR, what is your definition of PR, what previous employment is relevant. They also you ask you about your personal style and experience with leadership and other skills.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any unexpected question. Everything you expect from a PR Internship   Answer Question

Negotiation

You tell them your availability and they work with it. They ask you to choose three days.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Factory PR.

Interview

Emailed resume to generic email address. Got called in for an interview after following up. Two interviews, one with President, one with Account Executive and President. Quick interview, with standard questions. Both interviews were very casual in the showroom. Although I did not get offered the job, I was referred to another interview at a different PR company.

Interview Questions

• What part did you play at your last job (not what you DID but why were you a value?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Factory PR in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was with my the person who became my direct supervisor. He was very nice and asked comprehensive questions that gauged my knowledge and preparedness. For my first internship FACTORY PR offered an amazing experience where I was able to learn many things in a hands on environment.