FedEx SupplyChain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx SupplyChain Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx SupplyChain

2.6

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain.

Interview

Quick, easy, I was asked more about personality traits I have than normal interview questions. I was asked to join the team before I had even put in an application so the interview process was really fast and laid back.

EMR Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain (Lebanon, TN) in July 2019.

Interview

They do not ask but some general questions such ability to work stand long hours and lift stuff of certain limits. You are status, willingness to do overtime if needed, etc.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain (Memphis, TN) in July 2019.

Interview

There were two segments in the interview. The first segment was a hands-on analysis exercise segment where they gave me an existing solution that is being used by a company and gave me 45 minutes time to prepare and present 3 deliverables - Project Scope, Features & Requirements (using storyboard or use case diagrams or flow diagrams), and Project Plan. These deliverables could be presented using MS Word or Powerpoint. The second segment was a Q&A-style interview segment where they asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• For the first segment:
      Company ABC is using a web collab tool that has only web application with no file attachment feature. The company needs files to be attached to the application and also want its mobile apps versions for iOS and Android. 10 minutes will be given for clarifications or for any questions that one would have, followed by 45 minutes time to prepare and present 3 deliverables - Project Scope, Features & Requirements (using storyboard or use case diagrams or flow diagrams), and Project Plan.   Answer Question
    • Second segment: Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Application-applied online
    Computer Interview-video recorded you answering questions with time limits and some questions did not allow retakes.
    In Person Interview
    Job Offer-I needed to accept the job and put in my two weeks prior to the background being started. This seemed a little backwards, however I put little faith in the recruiter as he always seemed to be too busy and could not keep up with simple follow ups. He was a vendor so I did not hold my negative feelings towards him against the company.
    Background
    Hired

Interview Questions

• How many projects have you handled   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain.

Interview

Interview took 30 minutes and it was very friendy. Manager who took interview asked day to day routines question, about past experience, past jobs and what is the reason of quitting jobs

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your past experience and any mistake you made in past and how did you rectify it   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain.

Interview

It was a fairly normal interview. Multiple back-to-back interviews with various people across departments. This was an interview on-site following a brief interview at a job fair on my university's campus.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions, questions about work done in the past, etc   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online, and the recruiter called me to schedule a phone interview. I followed up with him three times, and he never got back to me. I find it very odd that a recruiter would reach out to someone, only to go completely dark. If this is the way the company treats employees, no thank you!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

Over the phone interview with HR. Went over the job description and asked what my past work history was. Very easy to phone interview felt no pressure. Also went over benefits and pay scale.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain in October 2018.

Interview

You’ll first be contacted by Human Resources for an over the phone screaming, then you’ll setup an interview with a manager where they ask all the basic questions, then if your selected you’ll be called back for a drug test and background check

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a job where you had productivity rates and if so how often did you meet the companies standards?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coraopolis, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx SupplyChain (Coraopolis, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

Did a webex interview . Interviewers are really friendly. It was a one hour interview. I could see the interview panel too. It’s not like only I have to turn on my camera.
    30 minutes coding and 30 minutes behavioral questions.