FieldGlobal Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

FieldGlobal Market Research Interview Questions

Interviews at FieldGlobal Market Research

2.2

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was done in a day. It began with a HR round followed by the Operations Manager round. Was asked to wait for a some time and was offered the position.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhayandar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Bhayandar (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Wasted my whole day and a leave. Really had a pathetic experience with field global. Went for interview in second half, made me fill a application form which they have in their laptop in Excel form. Took me through HR round and asked to wait for second round as their concerned person was in a meeting. After making me wait for half an hour, finally came with a conclusion stating that I have not cleared my 1st HR round. First of all, these guys record our interview in their webcam attached to their system, then also have to handover our phones to reception as it's not allowed during interview as well. The person who took the interview, I don't think he was an HR. I would really suggest others to don't go for Field global. This guy was not even able to understand what I was explaining about my previous work profile and that too in a simple language.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1 St round Form Fill up
    2 Nd Round My self ,Basis HR Question ,Polices , Attendance Calculation Process
    3 Rd Round Excel Test
    4 Th Round Senior HR Manager
    5th Round PPT Presention
    6th Round Company CEO.

Interview Questions

• 1 St round Form Fill up
      2 Nd Round My self ,Basis HR Question ,Polices , Attendance Calculation Process
      3 Rd Round Excel Test
      4 Th Round Senior HR Manager
      5th Round PPT Presention
      6th Round Company CEO.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research.

Interview

First they fill up the form on desktop which contains normal questions regarding background of the employee and than there are tests regarding communication skills and speech skills. There is an interview round with hr and after few days there is an interview round with higher level sales management.

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Asking General Questions
    Why does sales appeal to you?
    Why do you want to work in an international sales role?
    1:1 Interview
    My Self
    Hr Round
    Technical Round
    Excel /PowerPoint Persenation
    Final Round With Company CEO
    Mail Drafting Task
    Communication Skills

Interview Questions

• Asking General Questions
      1:1 Interview
      Final Round With Company CEO
      Mail Drafting Task
      Communication Skills   Answer Question

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

One of the worst interview process I have ever come across. Pls learn some professionalism which will take you long way. We could see the company's culture, which is horrible.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Normal questions hr and basic market research questions
    And final round with VP
    No aptitude round and no technical testing exam
    No questions about the domain knowledge
    Questions are very generalised and easy
    No essay writing questions the interview process is whole dependent on the HR
    If you are speaking well then you got through the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell about your self? Why you want to join here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

HR round and senior manaears after years to gement round and thet the sealection has been done on thr basis of thlt bu round was not difficult noat they do actually this is not fair with employews on the sector where they work for hours and days of months and ye process wht understnding th

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Good as they do not hang up candidates in long unwanted process, the process is well defined and at the same point will cover all the aspects of the desired role and will make aware of the responsibilities of the said position with the compensation.

Interview Questions

• telephonic round the they had an HR round and then the concerned manager interviewed with all the relevent questions and was short and learning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

joining period.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FieldGlobal Market Research (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Lolz!! :P I just Interviewed the Vice President and it was a fun Experience!! He was just selling company considering me client :P . . . . . and it would not be Exaggeration if i say he begged to join company. not a single question asked . . . . No Negotiations!! Overpaid!! and later I met the Horrible reality of FieldGlobal - Multicountry specilists of market research!!

Don't even waste your time appearing for the interview.