Fierce Focus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fierce Focus

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

First round I teeiew quick, second you go with employees and see what you would do. They lie a lot about the job, it's actually just sitting in stores around Tampa and trying to sell products to customers who don't want the product

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

very long interview process 3 stages phone interview, in person interview and shadow current employee. This company is complete BS. They ask you all these detailed questions to only to have you work retail on commission!...they offered me a position to sell Verizon Fios at local Walmarts. The office manager told me an employee was taking me out to lunch..they had me drive all around Tampa to have lunch at a steak n shake that i had to pay for with my own money.

A complete waste of time. I have a bachelors degree in Marketing.

They are portraying themselves as a Marketing Firm and this is Retail work. I can go get a job at McDonalds or Version myself and work at the location not a Walmart.

Interview Questions

• what do you rate yourself as a leader on a scale of 1-10   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very responsive and easy The recruiters are also very friendly and welcoming. The president (Jen) is an amazing person I would've worked here if i hadn't had family troubles come up.

Interview Questions

• Five characteristics that describe your self   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process was very brief just a kind of get to know you and see if your personality would be a good fit for their company. Being able to interact with people in the waiting room seems very important. They want someone who is talkative, hip, and relevant. Seems like a cool company, but not the fit that I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be perfect and late or average and on time?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. initial over the phone, face to face, field demonstration. The management was very easy and calm to talk to. They demonstrated knowledge of the company with good information

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you could be good at this position?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and helpful. It also helped me understand the company better, along with what it entails and how to be great at it. It told me about the way they make money and how you can learn from it.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three step process. I received a call from the HR manager Cara who was very polite on the phone. I went in for my first in person interview and the office was a little hard to find its tucked away and reads Choice Marketing Concepts which I found odd. Later I found that choice marketing was their business to business office that had also given me a call. While I waited for the interview in their lobby I was greeted by Cara who talked to me the whole time and kept me busy talking about my life and adventures and past jobs. It was a very positive atmosphere. The manager greeted me after ten min and brought me back where she described the company and the relationship with Verizon. They do retail sales with Verizon. I get invited back for a second round interview which is a shadow day with a account manager. I met with a senior leader who took me to Starbucks for coffee and broke down the company. It's a leadership development program where everyone starts entry level which is great considering my lack of sales experience. I then followed the senior leader to the retail location which was a Walmart and he showed me what he does and he even closed a sale in front of me which was kind of cool. I left with out any more grey areas about the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by challenges or results   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview process was it was a smooth one. I felt like I could freely speak to the president throughout my interview and he listened intently. The whole process was a fluid give-and-take.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Two round interview, very easy. First round was a get to know process. The second round was kind of pointless in a sense of taking us to Walmart and Starbucks to explain something that couldve been explained in the office.

Sales/Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fierce Focus (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Disappointing. I thought the reason someone calls you for an interview was because they read your resume and want to meet you. This was not the case. After sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes, I was told by the guy doing the interviews that he 'aspires to accomplish half of the things I have done' and that I was 'overly qualified for the position'.