Fierce Focus Reviews

1. 5.0

Account Manager

May 8, 2017 - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Self Development Merritt Based Commission Based (i.e. write your own paycheck) Oppurtunity to have the life you want.

Cons

Worst position to have if you don't like sales, best job if you are good because there's oppurtunity beyond sales, you just have to make the necessary changes to be successful. Unfortunately, people don't always like self development, and that's okay. I need people to wait on me, pump my gas, and clean my house.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Fierce!!!

Dec 5, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fierce offers a unique opportunity to hone people skills/sales ability and earn growth into leadership positions in the short term while also providing real, applicable, detailed training for management/entrepreneurial opportunities long term. I was hired into an entry-level position where I was pretty much expected to learn systems, product knowledge, and be able to hold my own in front of clients selling accounts. Training was super hands-on and I received help as needed until I earned a promotion to Acct Manager where I continued to sell but also started to train and develop others. I’m now working toward a senior position where I get to work with the management team more closely. The culture is VERY team oriented and huge on accountability. Early on it was very important for me to use methods exactly as they’re taught, but the culture still allows for successful team members to voice their ideas on what works for them (I earned a chance to lead a meeting within a month of my 1st day). I could go on but bottom line, I love the team, love how motivated we are, love the work I get to do, and love where Fierce is going.

Cons

The culture is great, but don’t get me wrong, its hard work. We challenge each other to be the best versions of ourselves, and since growth is performance based we compete all the time to be the best.

12 people found this review helpful

President/CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We hire people into an Entry-Level position so they are fully cross-trained and developed in all areas of business. It is a great way to gain experience and ensure that an individual builds confidence and challenges themselves to grow based at their own pace. You most certainly get out what you put in!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cool Place

Dec 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I honestly think this could be up for one of "the best places to work in Tampa" ribbons or whatever they're called just because of the atmosphere and the energy of the team. You can tell everybody loves what they do and they do their best to get you to feel the same way when you come on as a part of the team. The sales thing just wasn't for me so I decided to go a different direction, but I still made sales while I was there because they literally walked me through it. So I'd say the environment and the training are the two biggest pros I noticed. They want everybody to do well and if anyone needs help they definitely get it.

Cons

No real cons. I would say driving but I didn't mind the commute to different locations (it makes sense for sales purposes). Overall I'd say these guys are awesome and if sales or running a business is what you're looking for then you'd have a blast.

11 people found this review helpful

President/CEO

Although you have chosen to part ways with our team we truly appreciate the great feedback. This is not for everyone but we are so glad that your experience and time here was a good one. We truly hope that you will be able to take what you have learned at Fierce Focus and apply it toward your future endeavors!

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Opportunity for those Willing to Work!

Jan 8, 2016 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Immense growth opportunity -Unlimited earning potential -Gain basic and advanced sales and marketing skills...a MUST HAVE for any entrepreneur! -Fun work environment -Amazing support from upper management, who went through this same training program, so you know you can take advice from them, since they've gone through the same things you are -Travel as much or as little as you'd like Yes, you have to work hard. And you don't get to sit behind a computer all day (but, who really wants to?). Nothing in life worth having is easy. I made 50K my first year because I worked my *$@ off, and clearly, it paid off! This is not a job for someone who isn't willing to put in the time and effort it takes to be successful. Whether you're looking to gain some sales experience, or if you're looking to be your own boss one day, all while making some of the best friends you'll ever have...this is a great opportunity, and an amazing company to work for!

Cons

-Long-ish hours -Can't work from home

President/CEO

We really appreciate your feedback. It is very important for anyone looking to join our team to understand that what we do requires hard work, but that the opportunity to grow and learn is definitely worth it!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

All about opportunity!

Dec 14, 2016 - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is very upbeat and energetic. I learned more about sales and marketing in 3 months with this company than I did during my 4 years in college. Everyone who works here is so nice and helpful. I've had jobs before where nobody was willing to help or do anything that they didn't have to. That is definitely not the case here. The owner, Jen, is very hands on in the training and professional development of all of the employees.

Cons

Some people might think that part of the compensation being commission would be a con. I actually find that it is a pro. I work harder than most people, and I like to be paid on a "get out what you put in" type of scale, so commission works great for me. I get big paychecks because I earn them.

President/CEO

Thank you for they positive feedback! Our company culture is something that we pride ourselves upon. Our goal is to combine that energy and enthusiasm into a great learning experience for our team members.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!

Feb 8, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fierce Focus has great opportunities for growth and a excellent fast-paced marketing company. The people I work with are very helpful and I've learned so much about sales and marketing from day one. The team spends time with each other outside the office which brings and great work-personal life balance. I'm excited to see the team grow and hit the goals we set out for.

Cons

When it comes to the sales side of this company it can be very competitive. Management consistently express the sales goal and hold each Account Manager to the standards. It's a "pay to play" team. If someone is looking for an opportunity to grow to a leadership role they will have to consistently sale the product.

5 people found this review helpful

President/CEO

Thank you for your review! We are very focused on the growth of our team and helping people to develop personally and professionally. We will continue to drive competition and take into consideration your feedback about our newer team members and setting better expectations.

7. 5.0

Career, Not A Job!

Dec 5, 2016 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started here to get some sales experience and work with a great team. I'm getting that and more. It's the best work culture I've ever experienced, plenty of fun and plenty of challenge. More than that, its a CAREER not a job. The growth I've experienced has been amazing and I'm looking forward to whats next.

Cons

Takes commitment! (I guess more of a warning than a con) Requires hard work, requires longer days than normal sometimes, really hard to do if you're lazy or make less-than-great decisions. Its not always easy, but its always worth it. Everything's performance based, down to the pay. Better bring it if you want success.

12 people found this review helpful

President/CEO

Thank you for your recent review! We appreciate your feedback. Working here definitely does require commitment and for some, yes that can be a con. For the people who want an opportunity to gain great experience and a career opportunity, the hard work and commitment pays off.

8. 5.0

Account manager

Jun 16, 2016 - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The growth opportunity with this company has no limit. My coworkers have coached me to be successful in our company, and it's been such a fun environment. I used to work a dead end job, with no opportunity for advancement. But at fierce focus they help you develope into a professional indiviual, and give you the tools you need to be successful there. I enjoy going into work! We go on fun road trips, and have weekly team nights to bond with each other.

Cons

It's very competitive! But it really helps keeps me motivated to do better. It's preformance based, so it doesn't matter how long you've been with the company. If you do well, you're rewarded for it.

10 people found this review helpful

President/CEO

Thank you! Promoting a fun and competitive environment is a key to our continued success. You are correct about growth having no limit...you can grow as much as you put your mind too.

9. 4.0

Fierce Focus, Inc.

Sep 11, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fiere Focus prides itself on helping people grow and rightly so! Within a very short span of my time at Fierce Focus, I not only got promoted to leadership, but also got the opportunity to train and coach my colleagues. They encourage an entrepreneurial spirit by giving everyone equal opportunities and resources to be able to run their own business in the future. The company culture is friendly, fun and filled with people eager to learn and grow. The senior management is extremely approachable. It is a great way to surround yourself with and learn from ambitious minds.

Cons

It is competitive and performance based so may not be ideal for those who lack the drive for it.

President/CEO

We appreciate your feedback! Drive is definitely required in order to be successful within our company. We are excited to see our team learn a ton of new skill sets to better themselves!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Its all about the big picture.

Aug 28, 2015 - Employee in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The long term goals and self development are two keys to success in this Organization. Co-workers and management actually care and go out of the way to help. This job will put your work ethic to the test. This position will enhance your communication skills and business mind set. Their is a weekly base pay, but you control your own income with the oppurtunity for commission and bonuses. Work hard, play hard mentality.

Cons

Fierce Focus Inc. is less than 2 years old. There are small kinks to be worked out.

10 people found this review helpful