First Pointe Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Pointe Management Group Interview Questions

Interviews at First Pointe Management Group

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group in November 2013.

Interview

Had one interview with HR and then with Regional the same day. It was an easy interview they don't ask a lot of foolish questions kind of a just to get to know your personality thing. I felt very comfortable and was pretty much offered the job on the spot it was just a matter of doing the background check and drug testing. I was working within a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• What character best describes you from the show Friends?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group.

Interview

Unprofessional. Rocklin office girl is lame, and loud and dresses inappropriately. I thought this was a corp. office extension of Southern California, not the motorcycle bar?!?!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, promised a raise but didn't get it.

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group.

Interview

Idiots. Waited at front office for thirty minutes before someone came out to greet me, on accident.

Negotiation

Was told I could renegotiate after a review.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable interview. No one made me feel like I was on the Hot Seat. The whole process was less than an hour. It was a panel interview so depending on what your thoughts are on that could make a difference as to the stress level of the interview. I don't mind panel interviews.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group.

Interview

Was called by a Recruiter then interviewed in Rocklin. Was greeted nicely and asked if I wanted some water. I took a test, which I didn't expect, and overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what significant contributions I made to my former employer. This threw me at first but HR person was very nice and I felt comfortable with them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The application to interview to hire process took a while. They do a background check, they review your application thoroughly, although I don't recall whether they spoke with my references or not. It's a very intimidating interview. They generally do a corporate interview then they do a property manager or regional interview. It's stressful. I thought it went well.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was kind of lengthy. First applied online got an email from a recruiter wanting to have a phone interview. Once I passed the phone interview I was offered to go to the property to meet with the manager and Skype interview with HR. I then had to take a test at the property a typing test and questionnaire test. I later got a call from the recruiter again and they wanted me to go back to the property to Skype interview with the regional manager. I then had to go through a background check. I received an offer a week later from the regional manager interview.

Interview Questions

My current employer counter offered and the schedule wasn't something I was looking for.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group (Rocklin, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial interview process was detailed and included meetings with several people.

Negotiation

Lengthy

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group in August 2015.

Interview

It happened really quickly. I applied on-line and the interview set for the next day. I received the offer for employment the following morning. The position was described in detail and an overview of the community was provided so that I was able to make an informed decision when the offer letter was delivered.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions given were about how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Pointe Management Group (Rocklin, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I came into interview with Sarah, I waited around 3 minutes for her to come and greet me at which time she shook my hand with a huge smile on her face and made me feel welcomed. We went back to her office where we went through the normal questions of an interview. She was thorough and made me feel comfortable. Her enthusiasm regarding the company really made me want to be a part of the team!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay and offer were exceptional and there was no need to negotiate. This company appeared fair in regards to benefits and compensation