Fisher & Phillips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview about background and experience. Second interview is one on one with the partner that heads the particular practice. The interview took two hours. The partner may ask about your knowledge, current practice, etc. The third interview lasted about half a day. It involves meeting multiple attorneys (partners and associates). Depending on the time, there may be a lunch interview.

IT Support II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It was by the IT Director and through a recruiter he gave me a call and convinced me to try it out. Apparently he liked my resume. I wasn't interested at first because I know a few attorneys.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I knew the Mit-Tel phone system.   1 Answer

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips.

Interview

I applied through a recruiting firm and did the interview with them. I had to do a writing sample and a grammar test to be required for employment. The process was friendly and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Why does your job experience make you the best candidate for this job   Answer Question

File Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was a pleasure to speak to and did a good job asking questions to get to know me. Following the interview, they responded quickly and I started working within a week.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips in January 2016.

Interview

Online application was easily and provided all details about job. Interview was conducted in their office with the office manager. Typically asked about situational scenarios. Interview lasted about an hour.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Professional. Probing. Interactive. Recruiter was friendly, walked you through the process. Interview to Decision process was true to timeline provided, followed up on face to face and final results.

Recruiter and interviewer, provided in-depth information regarding the firm, needs and expectations of the position.

While I did not receive the offer, the process left you wishing you had.

That is how ALL interviews should go.

Document Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Applied, Interviewed, contacted again shortly thereafter after verification from previous employers. Interview lasted maybe an hour, consisted of just two individuals. Everything was very organized and the interview seemed very routine for this sort of position.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work in a Group?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Phillips (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - phone and in-person. I met with associates and partners, probably 8 or more attorneys. Opportunity to get a feel for the office culture by meeting so many different people. Two associates took me to lunch after. Nice interviewing process.