Fit Athletic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fit Athletic Interview Questions

Interviews at Fit Athletic

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fit Athletic

Interview

Applied online. Received a call to schedule an interview about a week later. First interview was one on one with the manager. Got invited back in for a 2nd interview which was a panel interview which was the final interview.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest challenge dealing with members and how did you overcome that   Answer Question

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fit Athletic (San Diego, CA).

Interview

G.M. Conducted the phone interview and the first interview. The second interview was the G.M. and the sales manager. If you are serious about the job you should attend the interview with a professional appearance. You must maintain that appearance while you work here.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fit Athletic (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

easy, sit down and talk. They ask simple interview questions, they just want to see how your personality is and if your outgoing or not. Be very outgoing and smile alot

Interview Questions

• what was your best experience with customer service   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solana Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fit Athletic (Solana Beach, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied front desk, interviewed with front desk manager. She thought I might be more suitable for sales with my background. I then interviewed with the GM for a more sales oriented position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fit Athletic.

Interview

There was one short telephone interview and then two in person interviews. Wear business attire and bring a hard copy of your resume! The interview was sitting down and then after I got a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• How does fitness play a role in your lifestyle?   1 Answer