Fitness 19 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Very good interview and actually was a member before being hired so i knew the manager beforehand. I applied and kept calling and speaking to the manger in club when i would workout and eventually got the interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave me hypothetical with dealing with customers   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Cary, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume from Craigslist and they called me the same day. I went to interview later that day and met 2 girls and one manager. The manager wasn't nice. He was a clown the whole time. Unsurprisingly, they never got back to me. So I called a week later and they hired someone else. I would not recommend working here. Also, for any of these type of jobs, if you are not hired on the spot, then you will probably not be hired at all. No one wants to work 5-10 am anyway. Their gym is nasty.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fitness 19.

Interview

Applied online when I saw a Facebook ad for it. I hand delivered my resume to the location I wanted to work at and spoke with the manager. I got a call a few days later for a full interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fitness 19.

Interview

Very laid back and straightforward. Not too formal when it came to addressing the manager, but definitely still recommend coming in with a professional mindset. The atmosphere itself was very welcoming upon arrival so that made it a little easier to get through.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring that is different from everyone else   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitness 19.

Interview

Called in to inquire about open front desk positions. Emailed the manager my resume. Interview was schedule, though I didn't realize it was an official interview at the time. It was very casual. Mostly just chatted about interests, future career path, gym-related topics. No actual "interview-type" questions which was nice but a little odd.

Negotiation

I asked for pay higher than minimum wage in order to take the position.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Danville, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

There is no interview process. They are giving these jobs away. I BS'd my entire way through the interview I had and the interviewer just shook his head like I was really interesting. At the end of the interview he shook my hand said "someone will contact you and let you know". A day later they hired me because the job is terrible and no one wants it.

Child Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Snellville, GA).

Interview

Had me fill out an application, that they lost. Brought me into the office and just talked to me about life, told me she liked me and hired me. Asked me to start that shift.

Negotiation

Find something better or only do it part time and have another job.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

It was pretty simple I applied on a thursday. That following monay I got a call askink me to come in for an interview. When I got there I waited for 15 minutes after my interview time before I actually had the interview. The manager was pretty straight forward. once he exlained to me everything I asked about the pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitness 19 (Woodland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Few questions were asked. Hired on the spot. Take a resume it'll impress them. Emphasis sales and customer/member service. All they care about is if you can bring in more members.

Interview Questions

• How I deal with customers/members questions and issues.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Okay part time job. Good for kids and earning extra cash

Fitness 19 Interview

Interview

1 interview. Easy place to get hired if you have strong sales skills and a track record of being successful. Growing in the company is what all managers want there new employees to say. Managers get credit when there employees thrive. Developing people at the club is another way to get promoted.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult to make sense of what the manager was saying because he was all over the map   Answer Question