Fitzpatrick Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitzpatrick Hotel Group

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitzpatrick Hotel Group (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy, met with HR and then the Director of Sales and Marketing. Had more of a conversation with each rather than an question answer interview. Was offered the job after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself? Talk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitzpatrick Hotel Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews on two separate days with two people per interview. Basic run through of your resume, where you provide an introduction and explain your work experience. They inquired when more in depth explanations were needed. Basic questions, nothing to difficult. Some additional questions at the end relating to the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have costumer service experience if so how have you used it in the past? And how would you use it within the position?   Answer Question

Very small. It was nice because it's very family oriented, but there was barely any room time off available. Even in the case of emergencies, it's seemed hard to imagine.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fitzpatrick Hotel Group (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

2 interviews on the same day. Human Resources director and then with FB manager. They were interested in knowing details about my experience. Very corporate process. Human Resources department is very organized and helpful. Afterwards, they take you for a full training day to show you around the facilities and clarify protocols. They are very tied to their Irish roots, and expect the employees to be as well. Overall personnel are very friendly and hospitable. Many employees working there for a few years. Management position preference given to employees coming from headquarters in Ireland. They provide you with dry cleaning and uniform service at no cost.

Interview Questions

• They came up with some hypothetical situations and you had to describe what would you do in return.   Answer Question