Five Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Brothers Interview Questions

2.1

Interior Inspections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI).

Interview

I was hired almost 5 years ago. The interview process at that time, entailed a few tests on a computer and two paper tests. I was only interviewed by the HR representative and did not meet the manager of the departments I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• What is your current job and why do you want to leave?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole interview process is a joke. I went through a recruiter. It was a Wednesday when they called to give me a choice to interview with Five Brothers. Either that Friday or the following Monday. I Chose Monday since I had already had an interview schedule elsewhere. The recruiter confirmed it via email. I showed up Monday for my scheduled interview. When my interviewer came out he didn't look happy, he wouldn't even shake my hand. According to him, I was supposed to have been there Friday and I no showed. I explained that my recruiter confirmed me for Monday, not Friday. He asked if I could come back the following day, so we scheduled it.

Anyway....
    There is a 12 minute timed WONDERLIC test. Per Wonderlic, if you get 20 out of 50 correct, its average. Then I had to take a Windows knowledge test, super easy.
    I was told by the intern that gave me the tests, the assessments are so they will know where to put me. That confused me because I was sent there for a billing position, for which I have 5 years of experience in property preservation and 10+ years billing. I asked her about it but, she couldn't give me a definitive answer. The interview was barely an interview. It was very rushed. The interviewer acted like he didn't want to even take the time to get to know me . He asked what I did at my old job, I just finished two sentences when he cut me off and asked what 3 things did I look for in a company. Then if I knew anything about the company. I answered. Then he asked if I had questions for him. I asked, he gave short answers and then got up, thanked me for being accommodating and told me that they would be in touch. On the way out he did admit that he dropped the ball on the scheduling error by not checking his email. Prior to that, I already made up my mind to not accept if offered a position. Too many red flags.

I really wished I would have found these company reviews and interviews before agreeing to do the interview. Would have saved me 2 trips out there for nothing. They say "first impressions are key." this also applies to the interviewer.

Now after reading these other interviews and reviews, I think the factors that played into my not getting an offer are 1) with my experience, my asking salary range is $ 18-22/hour. They don't want to pay more than $12-14/hr. 2) My answer to the interview question about what things I look for in a company: Good communication, Strong Management and Proper Training. Five Brothers lack all 3.
    3) Having to admit that the whole interview scheduling mix up was his fault, kinda sealed it for me.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things do you look for in a company?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Five Brothers?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview began with a 20 minute written test to determine basic computer knowledge, math skills, and problem solving skills. After that was completed I was asked basic interview questions by a recruiter. The interview took maybe 40 minutes and was relatively easy. Overall it seemed a bit impersonal and disorganized. It seemed like they were just trying to get bodies in the door.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that are important to you when working for a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short beginning with a clerical test and was called back for a face to face interview with in a couple days the one on one lasted about 10 minutes with about 8-10 questions it was fairly easy and it seems like they interview you then place you ,you aren't interviewed for or applying for a specific position. The wage offerd was okay , not quite as high as expected but okay .

Interview Questions

• The duties of your last job and some other simple things to see if you have basic problem solving skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you are single the wages are okay.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Originally I applied to a different job but at the 1:1 interview they stated they would place me in whatever was fitting and available. There were two tests prior to the interview and the entire thing only lasted about a half hour maybe.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you consider important to you in a company?   Answer Question

Analytics and Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

You take 2 times written tests before you actually have an interview. Basic questions were asked after grading of your 2 times tests. After, you will hear back in about a week and they will send you an offer via email. You have 24 hours to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

I responded to an ad for this position and was called to complete some testing eventually getting an interview. I was told by the person interviewing me that there were several jobs available and they hire by "committee". The person interviewing me is an HR ASSISTANT, and her linkedin profile says she's only been there 6 months and has helped hire 80 people. RED FLAG!!!!! I was told the job pays $11-12 an hour but there are other positions that pay more. She wouldn't elaborate on any other positions. When I asked about the position I had applied for, I was told that it had been filled " awhile ago" yet the ad was still online. Now I see they posted for another position stating that the job pays $11-18 an hour, but the details of the ad stated that "Successful employees have the opportunity to work their way up to $18.00/hour or more." The day after the interview I received an email stating they had "chosen a candidate that meets their needs". Yep, meets their need to pay $11/hr.! I am qualified for the jobs at this company having been in the property preservation business for several years. I should have heeded the advise from the company reviews and not wasted my time. It was clear that the people involved in the interview process did not read my application including my desired income level if they did, they wouldn't have called me based on the $11/hr. pay rate. This place seems to have a "churn and burn" mentality when it comes to employees which is mind-boggling as most companies are aware of the cost to repeatedly train new hires,

Neglect Review Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview consisted of two phases. The first phase was a 3 part assessment test (computer knowledge, math knowledge, and other general education knowledge). The second phase was an in-person interview. The interview wasn't strenuous; actually quite the opposite. Pretty straightforward without any trick questions being asked questioning your integrity. After a week, I received an email about my official hiring date with paper work to get my background check completed.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Brothers (Warren, MI).

Interview

The hiring process here, is a joke.

Negotiation

Lies, lies and, more lies!

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Brothers in October 2013.

Interview

My interviewer asked me to come dressed for an interview, but he was dressed in a jogging suit. The interview too less than 15 minutes and only focused on one question, he wanted to know about my daily functions at my previous job

Interview Questions

• There wasn't one. He only asked me about my previous duties at my last job. That was it. Took no time to get to know me.   Answer Question