Fleet One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fleet One Interview Questions

1.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fleet One.

Interview

Most positions start out through a staffing agency. They schedule you to come in and meet with the Supervisor and/or Manager, if both are available. Questions were very typical of a cubical job; are you able to multitask, are you comfortable on a phone, what is your Microsoft Excel ability, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleet One (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Standard sales interview questions. Gave overview of work experience, and learned more about the job opportunity. I was very prepared for the interview, the upper management VP did not prepare for the interview. He showed up, briefly looked over my resume and asked me 2-3 questions. I had 5 interviews within the month prior to this interview, so I felt very confident answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• There no were no difficult questions during the interview. I was surprised that the upper management was not prepared for the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not open to negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleet One.

Interview

Upper management did not prepare for the interview, didn't read my resume prior to meeting with me. Just asked general questions, and provided little detail about the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate