Flite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flite

Ad Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flite (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a contact submit a resume. I had three interviews. Initial interview was with recruiter for culture fit. Then I had two additional interviews in the same week, one with the Ad Ops Manager and the Technical Solutions director. The two subsequent interviews were more technical and to see that there was an interest on my end towards the company. I prepared by going through their help desk and using a free demo version of their service.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flite.

Interview

The email communication inviting me to a phone interview came from an out-sourced recruiting company and was friendly enough. The day I had my phone interview, the interviewer called me 15 minutes late, was very blasé and not very friendly or engaging. I was trying to be really positive and learn more about the company but the interviewer was not forth-coming. Maybe he was having an off day. The whole interview was about 30 minutes long. The call ended with him saying that someone would reach out to me within the next few days with next steps. This never happened. All in all, not a great interview experience!

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult but communicating with their team member was.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Flite (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process is long for the actual in-person interviews (about 2-3 hours), but I got to meet with a lot of different people and they made their decision within 24hours.

Interview Questions

• The interview felt much more like a personality fit interview than a business and skills interview. They take a lot of stock in your resume, previous experience and good references and spend the in-person time getting to know you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate, I was offered a competitive salary and benefits.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flite in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two panels of two people, the direct manager, and returned to meet a VP, for a total of about 4 hours. Lots of discussion and white-boarding, interviewers were very energetic about explaining how their stack works and fits together.