Florida Crystals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Crystals

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Florida Crystals in June 2016.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter who asked some general questions to test fitness for the position and then another with the Director of Operations, who asked more technical questions and provided a more in-depth understanding of what the position would entail. Both were conducted over the phone, and the recruiter was in constant contact to make sure the process was going forward smoothly

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to resolve a conflict when leading a team   Answer Question

Safety Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bay, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Florida Crystals (South Bay, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening from Senior Department Manager followed up with a phone interview. An in person meeting is scheduled for potential candidates and transportation is coordinated and compensated by company. (This includes flying you out for interview)

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience or knowledge of Sugar Milling Process?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Florida Crystals in July 2013.

Interview

I had about 7 interviews before i was even offered the job, and the pay was much lower than I told was the minimum I wanted, I still took the offer because it was very close to my house & the hours at the time were also very good.