Foothill Family Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Foothill Family Service

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foothill Family Service

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service in September 2018.

Interview

Hiring process was typical with phone and email. Overall speed was quick when it came to scheduling an interview. HR department need to improve etiquette and customer service skills. Failing to respond to followup emails show you’re not an employer of choice. A well run HR department will respond to inquiries and alert applicants that are not selected. Be respectful of applicants’ time and improve your communication.

Home Visitor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service.

Interview

Phone interview: If you applied as bilingual, you might be asked a couple questions in your secondary language to verify.
    In person interview with hiring supervisor and one other person.
    If you make it to the next step, you will be asked to interview with parents who are in the policy council with a supervisor present. Be prepared to speak in English and Spanish if you are bilingual in Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult parent?   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service (Pasadena, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two directors during the first interview. They provided an overview of the school and community based mental health service program, asked questions about my experience and qualifications for the program, and was given a tour of the facility. The Clinical Director interviewed me during the second interview--mostly about my past experiences as a therapist and the opportunity to ask additional clarifying questions about the position. I was called a week later by HR to complete a Spanish language test over the phone.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service (Pasadena, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience. I felt very comfortable. I came prepared and that helped. I brought my resume, cover letter, and sample of work with me to the interview

Wraparound Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service (El Monte, CA).

Interview

Both the Manager and Director were present at the 1st step process interview. They gave an overview of the wraparound program and then asked previous experience I had. The 2nd step interview process involved the employee you were going to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe Difficult case
      What is your strength
      What makes you more qualified than other candidates   Answer Question

Data Specialist for LOA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foothill Family Service (Pasadena, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the HR Director, then the management team that I'd be working for. It was a welcoming meeting. I felt comfortable and that they were genuinely interested in what I could bring to their organization.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my database experience.   1 Answer