Ford Models Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Models

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Models (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was not difficult. My interviewer was nice. They offered me water. It was just one person in the conference room. We went through my portfolio and she asked me standard questions.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Models (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and was contacted within a week. I was out of state and agreed to fly to New York for an interview after they declined my offer for a Skype interview. The HR person whom I had been in contact with was not at the office on the day of the interview but did not notify me.

I was interviewed by the project manager and had a positive outlook. I was made to believe the time frame would be pretty short and that I was an obvious choice given my previous experience. I sent a thank you email to the HR person immediately after my interview to thank them and informed them how long I would be in New York in case they wanted to meet me again before I left, but got no response. A week later, back home, I followed up to see if the team had any feedback but again, got no response.

Nearly two months later I have not heard from the team at all. Severely unprofessional and a waste of my time, efforts, and money.

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Models.

Interview

Open Call, Casting and Mail ins

Interview Questions

• Is 14 too young to be a model   1 Answer

Negotiation

textbook 20% commission

Agent Interview

Interview

The interview started as a phone interview. After that went well I went in for a in-person interview. The whole process was easy and fun. I applied through there website.