Forman Mills Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2017

1.5

Merchandise Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job a couple days later they called me for an interview got to the store early at 8 and they werent even opened yet so I sat there waiting for someone to come to the door. Got inside and sat down was handed a packet to fill out after I filled it out the hiring manager went through I and said ok we will call you with your start date. She ended up calling me when I got home and asked me to start two days later. Everybody else said they were back for their second interview that day but that was my first and only "interview".

Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Vineland, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back a week later for an interview. Went to the interview waited an hour waiting for the manager because she forgot she called me for a interview. Went to the office she asked me 3 questions and told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have open availability?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Pennsauken, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume and was called immediately back for an interview. Sat through 4 hours at the home facility and passed through 5 people, for a buying position that I was totally
    overqualified for. One interviewer asked me questions from a paper guide, that she wasn't clearly unsure of what she was asking me. Too much upheaval recently, management unclear of the company's direction and new investors intentions for the future. Systems are old and possibly being replaced, unclear of that as well. 1oo much uncertainty.
    Towards the end of the interview I was going to brought in as an associate buyer, and would be called back, only to never get the call yet 3 weeks later. Completely unprofessional. Fault on my part, reading the terrible reviews about this company, I should have never applied.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as an asset for this company? How long have you been a buyer? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are your expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Temple Hills, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

They were doing a massive hiring around back to school time and they did it as a group interview. The hiring manger asked if we knew what position we were apply for and told us that they will be cross training some of us! Everyone got hired but some of us only was getting one or two days. Some didn't get to start until like a week or two later. I got to stat right away and was having a 5 day schedule.

Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

They took 3 weeks to call because their machines were down. Finally when they called for an interview, it was a group one and they barely asked me anything. Then when they asked my availability, I told them "any time" and the rude manager snapped and said "well if you say anytime then we're just gonna give you any schedule we want and make you come in on weekends and holidays and make you stay overnight. So if you can't abide by that then I'd suggest you say so now."

Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Burbank, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview talked to and asked everyone the same basic questions and asked when could you start and were you able to do the required job you applied for and that's about it

Interview Questions

• What days are you available   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and quick. You have to go upstairs to the managers room. There was not too many questions. They do not mind hiring people with no experience. This was my first job and I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I received a call for an interview by the hiring manager and interviewed at Forman Mills (Washington, DC) in April 2016. It was a group interview and very easy.

Interview Questions

• Who has experience working as a Sales Associate or Cashier?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was interviewed and hired on the spot. I signed papers and and once i was done i was told to come back the following Friday afternoon for orientation. There were no negotiations.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Pennsauken, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time! I was contacted the next day after applying. Came in and filled out a paper application, met with several people. Completely disorganized. They lost my paperwork, the position is overworked, underpaid. Very poor work ethic and speaking to other employees, it's hard to get a job elsewhere after working for them. Don't start here!

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forman Mills (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview took about 30mins.The management that was hiring was very respectful. Question were asked.And i had the answer to everyone .I sign paper work &was ready to work the nexts day.

Interview Questions

• Do i Take my jobs seriously?   1 Answer