Fort Bend County, TX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fort Bend County, TX

Sort:

Drill Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Bend County, TX.

Interview

The interview process was as expected for the position applied for. As with any interview, arrive early and be prepared to start work on something right away prior to being called in. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and went very standard and professional. I received a response that day by 5:00 pm and was given a tentative start date.

Deputy Constable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I interviewed at Fort Bend County, TX (Richmond, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Face to Face Interview with the elected official where I was asked a series of standard interview questions.

Constable Offices like Sheriffs Offices are headed by elected Officials; if the elected official is educated and competent in his or her credentials it makes for a well ran organization. If the head is uneducated and lacks credentials you can expect sometimes to expect an unbearable work environment. Elected officials with GED's can be idiots.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Bend County, TX.

Interview

I applied online through their website. They called me about a week later to set up an interview. Interview was short with standard questions. Was offered a position and accepted. Went to County orientation and then a Library orientation. Orientation lasted ~4 hours.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fort Bend County, TX (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Application then interview and a review panel for questions and then a seconds interview. Waited 3 weeks for phone call and was hired. Stating pay was less than expected.