Fortitude Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

One person called me around five pm and when I called back the next day I talked to a different "recruiter". I knew more about the software platform they were looking for an SME for. I had to explain to him what the software does and the evolution of the platform and the differences in the application of the elements of the product suite.

He told me at the end of the call that he was going to hand my resume to the account manager and that the account manager would call me back the next day.

After hearing nothing at all from them for four business days, I emailed the guy I had talked to for an update.

He ghosted me. This ghosting thing is rampant in the recruiting world and it is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional. If they ever called in the future I would not engage with them and would not recommend them to anyone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

They described the job with me and asked about my experience
    They talked to their client about my experience and an interview was schedules, the process was really fast, I had 3 interviews in two weeks

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about Tririga, this is an specific question to what the client knows
      They ask about past experience and how many years on it I have   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Super informational introduction call, very nice and personable employees. The recruiter I spoke with was very focused on ensuring a low maintenance conversation and making sure I was comfortable the whole time. They seem really interested in growing the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a firm like this?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple and fast process. They quickly got me connected with the company I will work for. The whole process was over in 1 week. Got my joining by end of next week.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Technical questions and if I am ready for travel.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Washington, DC).

Interview

To start the interview process, I first had a phone interview with an employee. The interview went really well so I was invited to come to the main headquarters for another interview. I waited several months until the interview actually happened, and I was very disappointed with how unprofessional it all was. Unless you are a guy looking for a locker-room type setting, you will not want to work for this compant.

Server Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Coppell, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Was very detailed, got a chance to tour the facility. Received a call a couple days later and they were very happy with my knowledge and job duties and offered me the position a week or so ahead of me expecting them to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Washington, DC) in March 2018.

Interview

First was a phone call to get to know me better. Then there was another phone call to "check-in" and see how I was and how my job search was going. Invited me to interview at DC office for full day interview. All the interviews were 30 minutes. It was an awful experience. None of the interviewers went in-depth and just asked surface level questions. If you get invited to happy hour then you get the offer but if you are asked to leave after lunch then you don't get an offer. I was asked to leave after lunch in order to "prepare" for school and get organized before flight. It was blatantly obvious I was not getting the offer especially since no one else left and I could see people getting asked to meet with other people. Then I was completely ghosted. It was rude that I received no response at all. Also barely any females that work there. The females who also work there basically have administrative roles.

The company also does not do what it says it does in the recruiting phase. They lie about what they do. This is just a staffing and recruiting firm that claims it is more than what it is and does consulting but it does not. There is no sense of intellectual challenge at this firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process with the company was fairly average. It started with a phone call from one fo their recruiters who had found my resume through my universities job bank. The initial phone call was very vague, it didn't explain much about what they do but was more of a phone screen to see how involved I was on my college campus. The next round was on campus and it took place in one of our schools interview rooms with two people in each interview room. They sell themselves as a consulting firm in the on campus interview, but they are really a staffing firm. They didn't make that too clear in the initial in person interview so I was a little taken off guard by it when they flew me out to DC for an interview. The interview process began with breakfast with one person, and then we met with various different people throughout the day. At the end of the day we went into their back room and got a tour of basically the day to day activity. It was finally at this point that I realized what I would be doing. The job actually entails perusing job boards for potential resumes to staff various levels of IT jobs. I left the interview knowing that it wasn't what I wanted to do, and also feeling a little bit mislead on what the job actually was before coming in. Everyone's main goal in the company is to buy stock and eventually open up their own branch in their own location that they want to live in. So, they have a great culture but if you don't buy into that culture it is hard to find yourself wanting to be there. The interview was fairly easy and it wasn't hard to tell that they were looking for great conversation skills and someone who could keep the conversation moving along while giving interesting deposits and taking away essential information. My advice to the company would be to just be a little more straight up about what the job is while on campuses, and also to hire more women. The company was heavily male.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you would change about your current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

All day experience. Started with breakfast and had interviews throughout the entire day. Met with 8-9 different people, in all positions at the company. They try to feel your personality out more than anything. The DC office was 95% men. Women didn't seem to fit in well with the "locker room" atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a mentor and how they helped you in a certain situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fortitude Systems (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

Lots of one on one interviews. Manly ask about your life and are seeking for leaders. Long process but worth it. It allowed me to experience how the employees are and how much they love the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you are a leader   1 Answer