Forward Air Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forward Air Solutions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forward Air Solutions

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions.

Interview

Talking walk through drug test back ground check . no experience required. Lack of training. Must do paper application inside and await a phone call. Then start date will be given to you with a short period of training. Pay starts at 10.00 part time job with full time hours.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Very Discrete, just fill out an application, and pass a drug test, then get called the next week if you passed.

Interview Questions

• No actual questions just a walk through of the warehouse.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions.

Interview

The Terminal manager interviews you - expects you to know alot about Excel, word, and wants to make sure you are organized and a quick learner, They don't allow negotiation for salary - here it is, take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn;t any negotiation - here;s the salary, take it or leave it.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Latham, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process is normal for an American Company. But if you do not speak english, nor know how to read nor write - this is the place for you!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?   1 Answer

Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It's been more than a month after I submitted my application, till they called me for an interview. Branch manger was forthcoming. He was desperate for employees who cleared corporate recruiters and reviews. He did most of the talking trying to sell his branch. Did not misrepresent too much.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Denver, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview went real well,I was asked a lot of things about the job and how i would handle things in different situation and what i would do if I saw someone stealing something who would I go to with the information

Interview Questions

• If I had the work experiences that they was looking for   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Rochester, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

was shown what need to be done and asked questions about being a team player and how well i work with others and could i handle working sunday through thursday

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forward Air Solutions (Rochester, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy, I was called by recruiting to fill out an application online, a few days later, I was called into the location for an interview. During the interview, I was asked to describe the kind of person I was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate