Fox Rent A Car Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2016

2.1

Customer Service Representative/RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Informal, person who interviewed me resigned shortly after I accepted position. Scavenger hunt to locate information within their system (helped alot). first interview face to face, wait for background check, second interview offered employment

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate, verbally abusive customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you give direction to someone who is lost, upset, and trying to return the car to make a plane?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Was pretty standard. Phone screening, in-person interview. If you pass those, they will process a background check. If the check passes then you will receive an offer for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions asked about employment history, what made me want to apply, and what i look to get out of the job. Met at the airport employees were friendly and seemed to want new employees there working.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to apply at fox?   1 Answer

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied thru indeed.com and was called in for interview the next day. Simple stuff, no outrageous qualifications or anything. I even actually got 2 friends in the door as well. We all got hired the same week we applied. No drug test, minor back ground checks, just perfect.

They are actually hiring as of 10/01/16 so I'd hit indeed and apply!

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

one on one with the general manager. he explained how to deal with the guests and how to convince them to upgrade their cars for example or how to convince them to upgrade their insurances for a hassle free and worry free way of driving

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be yourself

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Tulsa, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, second interview was also a phone interview with a different manager and the final interview was a one on one with management. The interview process was routine during the first phone call. The second and third interviews were much more relaxed with management focusing on getting to know me as a person and if my personality would benefit there customers and the path they are working on getting their business to go.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a disgruntle customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a period of negotiation and during that period I did communicate with management the overall benefits that I would bring the company and why I felt that I was worth more. The only advise I will give to a potential employee is that if you are going to negotiate your rate of pay make sure you are willing to prove to management that you were worth the pay increase because you will be rewarded with additional increases moving forward.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a interview within the week. I go to the interview with my resume in hand and waited for about 30mins before I was even interviewed. The employees that were working seem unhappy but nice for the most part. Then finally I had an interview with the manager of the station. He was a cool guy and asked me the basic questions and he walked me out of his office and introduced me to female manager. She asked me how I would sell this car over this car and I answer to the best of my ability and then she introduced me to different manager. The 3rd person said I passed everything and talked about position and company in general. Following day they show me an offer letter for 9 an hr with commission etc which is low. I signed it and submitted for background check. It has been almost a month and I haven't heard back from HR, the managers at all. I emailed the manager that gave me the interview and he says "I am not in charge of that" Just from him saying that makes me feel this company is very unorganized and would be good fit for kid just getting out of high school or someone that just needs job experience. Best advice I wouldn't waste your time interviewing with this company. VERY unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• How would you upgrade a customer from this car to this car? How would you upsell this product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It has been one month and they never called me back with start date. It was small low ball offer of 9hr with commission etc. Can't live off of that unless you have no real bills.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fox Rent A Car (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

The job interviews were four different managements . I was interview with the location manager, district manager , rental manager, and city manager. The awkward issues district manager, rental manager, and city manager resigned from the company before I left the company within 3 years of work experience at Fox Rent A Car

Interview Questions

• Why I am the right person for the job?   1 Answer