Frank's International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frank's International

2.7

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Frank's International (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met the CEO while putting myself through school working in a restaurant. Dropped off my resume after graduation (a year later). Went through several interviews between Lafayette and Houston. They were always very welcoming and friendly, but you could feel that they were serious about their business and wanted to make sure you can bring something to the table and be a major asset to their team. They aren't looking for "workers"; they are looking for skilled employees that care about the business they work for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here, at Frank's? (implying that oil & gas company's are a dime a dozen in this region, so what is so special about us?)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Although the hiring process was lengthy; the negotion was not. I had told them in previous interviews what I wanted in terms of work and compensation. They called me in one day (after six weeks of interviews) and had a written offer with most everything that I wanted.

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frank's International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter was very nice. It is a LONG interview process. The questions were standard. Interviewers were kind; however, hiring managers do not communicate status so be patient and don't take anything personally. The dress is business casual. Check in is at the first floor lobby.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor did not support a decision, what would you do?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frank's International (Lafayette, LA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went flawlessly! The Lafayette HR representative contacted me by phone and emailed me specific instructions for my interview. I have not received an offer, but I do not believe that they are finished with the interview process yet.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Frank's International (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Long and drawn out recruitment process. Recruiter was not professional. Not a first good impression. Once hired, HR provided no formal on boarding process......left to your own devices ....Recruitment process took too long as well.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frank's International (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

phone interview was thorough and pleasant, and I established a good rapport with the hiring manager. Good questions by the interviewer were a way to test the applicant's skills. I woudl recommend the company send letters of thanks even if they do not offer the job and hire internally, per my recruiter this is what happened in this job posting.

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank's International (Lafayette, LA) in October 2011.

Interview

Unorganized, Manager offered me a position before creating the opening with HR. Ne procedures have been put in place since I interviewed. Job description very vague. Position seems adequate on paper but once I started I was constantly expected to do other task not even related to my job.

Quality Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frank's International (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Quality positions are rarely posted on the internet. Most of the time a someone is recommended to the position from an employee of the company. It is hard to get into the Frank's Quality related position without knowing someone inside.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Pricing and Estimating Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Frank's International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Great Managers, terrible HR department. Interview was laid back and very informative. Was allowed to ask questions about the job. Was not hired by current VP of the department. New VPs are terrible. If you are lucky enough to get an interview with and old guard Franks legacy employee you will be in great shape.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Frank's.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank's International (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Process started with HR round and then moved on to technical round wherein basic accounting concepts were asked and past work experience. Nothing extra ordinary about the interview, quite friendly and easy to answer. Interviewer made me feel relaxed and there was no anxiety or nervousness while answer. Overall a calm and friendly environment.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frank's International (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Basic technical questions regarding oil and gas industry.
    Basics of mechanical engineering.
    Basics of management skills.
    HR round, About yourself, Personality check, Basic aptitude.
    About hobbies, Interest.
    Do you like hard core field job?
    Do you mind going to different interior countries for work.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about oil and gas industry?
      What do you know about oil drilling, cementing etc?   Answer Question