Frederick Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frederick Community College

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frederick Community College (Clarksburg, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief and to the point. I felt the interview was fair and kind that is used by most IT companies. If you know your stuff and are comfortable in the IT arena than it not that difficult.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Community College.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward and moved quickly. My resume was sent to their recruiter by a current employee and after the initial 45 min phone screen I had a three person interview the next week. Before the in person interviews though I was asked to take a personality test online.

The in person interview was three 30 minute one on one interviews. Following the in person interviews was a 30 minute web demo of any product to the same three people. We did not break character during the 30 minute web demo.

Finally, I had a 30 minute call to discuss what motivated me etc. All in all I was very impressed by the speed and efficiency of the interview process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frederick Community College (Frederick, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews. Straight forward questions. Relaxed atmosphere. Got a tour of the facility and met co-workers. Interview was easy to schedule based on my availability. Given the opportunity to spend time and observe before making decision to accept offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. More like a conversation rather than interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is the same across the board.

Student Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frederick Community College (Frederick, MD) in May 2007.

Interview

great interview experience. applied online through FCC Human Resources website and was followed up by HR Office. Approximately 2-4 weeks later was contacted by supervisor of the department, and set up phone interview. Had phone interview with small group of people, and then was asked to campus for individual interview with supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work in the office without a specific space for yourself?   Answer Question
    • How would you utilize your knowledge of student development within this position?   Answer Question

Received offer at another institution that was not as far of a commute.