Freeport-McMoRan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freeport-McMoRan Interview Questions

Interviews at Freeport-McMoRan

2.6

Planner I Interview

Interview

Applied online, of course after several application not selected. Finally got an email notification with a phone number in order to setup an interview. Received a call the day and on the time scheduled. The Interview went 55 minutes instead of the 30 scheduled. Finally has been told that the hiring manager would called me back for an Interview related to the Department I would be assigned as workplace. Finally 20 days after the pre screen interview I have been called for another online interview with the hiring manager. We found an agreement with them for the September, 22.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Not very technical. it was based on past experience and areas you worked before and companies you worked at. 3 rounds of interviews with different members of different teams.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Safford, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan (Safford, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

There was one phone interview for 30 mins. After a week, they emailed me for on-site interview. Two interviewers asking behavioral base questions for an hour and the lab manager gave me a tour around the lab. The interview was not hard but intense. They had a set of questions to ask so be ready for it.

Interview Questions

• What is your most successful achievement and how you reach it?   2 Answers

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Safford, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan (Safford, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screening

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary? How did you over come when you conflict with your co-workers?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Inital contact was with HR to setup interview for week following. Phone interview with hiring manager lasted about 90 minutes and very thorough, mix of technical and personal questions made me feel at ease. Site visit to meet hiring manager and other staff lasted about 6 hours and was very informative, could see they would be good to work with.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize large datasets and serve them out to users efficiently?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leadville, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan (Leadville, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to confirm resume, then they fly you out and give you a Situational interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan in December 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone-conference with managers of different company sites. It was a straight-forward 30 minutes interview. Most of the questions were behavioral, figuring out how you would respond to different situations (safety, deadlines, team-work, etc.). At the end, they asked like 4-5 technical questions related of what was on my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Process took 5+ weeks. Got call for phone interview after a month. General resume based questions and about safety in work place. Interview was by the hiring managers in the different mine sites.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan in March 2017.

Interview

I was called for two interviews. One with HR and then one with my department. The process was pretty drawn out since I applied for the internship in September but did not hear back until early the next year

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Freeport-McMoRan in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with phone screening by a recruiter. The following phone interview was by the hiring managers in the different mine sites. After the process you are given an offer within the next few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be mobile?

How do you feel you will be a fit for this company.   1 Answer