FremantleMedia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FremantleMedia

FremantleMedia

Application

I interviewed at FremantleMedia

Interview

The interview process was great for me. All members were kind and asked honest questions. I can tell the atmosphere was welcoming and light hearted. It was not intimidating, which I expected from a company with an amazing track record. I recommend applying.

FremantleMedia

Application

I interviewed at FremantleMedia

Interview

I first had a call with a recruiter that felt very awkward but the questions were easy. Then I was contacted by the team to interview with them, and it was even more uncomfortable. Any television show I mentioned watching was met with confusion by the interviewer. I was given a script to do coverage on and returned it to them in 24 hours. Then radio silence. I had to email multiple individuals to finally hear that I hadn't gotten it.

Interview Questions
  • Name a piece of IP you read recently th
    Answer Question

FremantleMedia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FremantleMedia in Feb 2021

Interview

This was a 3 part interview process. Interviews average 30-60 minutes. Interview explored how well your past job experiences could apply to the production company’s current programming.overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FremantleMedia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FremantleMedia in Sep 2020

Interview

Ho mandato una candidatura spontanea sul sito di Fremantle e mi hanno chiamato qualche giorno dopo per un colloquio. Sono stati molto amichevoli e mi hanno messo a mio agio. Mi hanno chiesto di parlare delle mie esperienze e spiegato approfonditamente la posizione per cui stavano cercando.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (New York, NY)

Interview

Started with a call with HR, then an in-person interview, and then a final call with HR. Didn't feel like I was grilled, more like they were getting to know me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (Rome)

Interview

Very nice chat on the phone with the hiring manager. easy going and super friendly, just as the rest of the staff there is. I felt very comfortable and was never intimidated

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (London, England)

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with the manager that was schedule relatively quickly. The interview was relaxed, nice environment. However, after the interview, there were no follow up communication. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (London, England)

Interview

Met with the HRD first and also the current incumbent of the role which I found to be hugely beneficial. Although I decided not to proceed to the next stage I think meeting the current incumbent is a great way to ascertain what the role really is.

Interview Questions
  • How are you with dealing with complex excel equations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (Burbank, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied through a job board. Contacted within two weeks. First, Director of HR called with some behavioral questions. Next, it was a meeting with SVP of Scripted and International Drama in their Legal Affairs Department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FremantleMedia (Hollywood, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

My experience was great! I met with the Department Manager who was very friendly. The Department Manager asked standard interview questions. In addition, the Department Manager explained the job responsibilities and how his department contributes to the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews