Fresh Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresh Express Interview Questions

2.6

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streamwood, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Streamwood, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

job board application, 2 minute phone screen, on-site interview, 2nd on-site interview. The Red Flags were everywhere including : hiring manager alluding to the 50+ hour work week and rotating Saturdays as well as many holidays, too busy to eat lunch and disorganization of entire operation. I was offered a job but it was unclear if it was even the job I interviewed for - never got a letter or call, just a site to fill out forms for new employees. I called corporate to at least get benefits .. NO TIME OFF THE FIRST YEAR ! - SEE the red flags and HEED them - you can do much better

Interview Questions

• How did you plan for your day ?   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Morrow, GA).

Interview

Was a temp there already. The manger let me know what he expedite of me. He said he was pleased with my work. He wonted me to learn all I can about inventory and parts.

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Go and apply and they asked you who have you worked for before to see what you able to do and then go up to the office on Wednesday to talk to the hr

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at your last job and why   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Gilroy, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a group/panel they each took turns asking me question some technical others that of management style. Presented a scenario on how I would react to difficult employee. In all it took one hour

Interview Questions

• if I had any experience with bargaining agreements.   1 Answer

Palletizer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Morrow, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process includes coming into the facility with five to six applicants and going through a five to ten minute interview. Drug test is administered at an out of office facility.

Negotiation

n/a

Strategic Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Lakeland, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Professional. My department head was more agressive in finding a candidate so she asked very contextually inquisitorial questions to find your process for problem solving.

She was also interested in how well you understood how to use Adv Excel and Access VBA
    If your comfortable working alone or in a group, and your engagement with fellow staff members.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to complete a special task and it involved software your not acquainted with?

How would you handle several deadlines and being reprimanded at the same time?

How comfortable are you with Executive communications?   Answer Question

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was just a basic interview conducted my boss, his boss, HR, and another Supervisor. It was out of a warehousing facility so it was pretty cut and dry and very relaxed.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Morrow, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward no surprises. I interviewed with the floor supervisor. They just want people who are willing to come to work no matter what. As long as you can get to work everyday on time you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in a freezer with temps as low as 34 degrees   1 Answer

Plant Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was very detailed. The response for hiring was immediate. The HR people were knowledgeable about the position. They scheduled the interview in a timely manner. The hotel was nice that I stayed at over night. They allowed me to see the city for the weekend to assist in the decision. They were available for negotiaitions.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Express (Morrow, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview using the star program. I interviewed with 2 people about the opportunity. The first interview went well with the guy who would be my manager. Then I had to talk with his manager, which turned out much differently in my eyes. He sounded uninterested in all of my answers like he had someone for the position already. All in all, it is probably a good company to work for awith a good culture, but I wasn't one of the lucky few to get in.