Freshlime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freshlime Interview Questions

Interviews at Freshlime

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshlime in September 2017.

Interview

There was not one. They called a few days prior and scheduled an 8:15AM phone interview. I was up and prepared for the interview, but no one ever called me. I waited til about 8:45AM and then gave up. Furthermore, no one ever reached out to explain the missed interview or apologize.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, second in person, third if you qualify... you get a badass career. It was a great process. I loved every step in the new hire process.

Interview Questions

• if you were sinking in a boat full of ten people, would you be the leader, the watcher, the follower, or the person in panic mode?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. I submitted my resume and received a call a couple days later. We set up a phone interview. That lasted about 15 minutes and is a basic get to know you call. I was then invited to come in and meet do a face to face. I met with two account managers and they did basic questions about your resume and then it was more of a get to know you and see if you would fit in with the culture and what they are trying to accomplish. I left and about a week later I received a call and was asked to come back in and meet with the Director of Operations. That was a short interview as well followed by an invite to join the team. I was emailed an offer later that day which I gladly accepted. Over all this was easily the best interview Ive ever had. I was put at ease with everyone I met and it allowed me to just be myself which is what they want to see.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what range I would need to have and they came in at the max I was asking.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

You come in and meet with the senior management team. They explained to you the goals of the company and gave a clear understanding of what freshlime is all about. Then asked about myself and why I wanted the position and went into the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome sales objects?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with multiple team members. Provided a 30 day action plan. Was referred by a contact that has referred a few people to this company. First met with the sales manager and then returned to another meeting with the senior partners. The senior leaders requested information about references and I followed up with an email listing 5 references to interview on my behalf.

Interview Questions

• What do I think of their software solutions?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freshlime in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for this job via-online, and within a few days got a phone interview. A simple process as far as the call went. Ask about my marketing background and why I was looking. I asked what level of this position was and also salary range. He did not tell me since he stated they just changed their pay structure.

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Very inexperienced interviewer. He was asked to just interview me, he wasn't a hiring manager or executive, just one of the employees, He said "they gave me a list of questions to ask you" They were basic elementary interview questions - Tell me about your self, why do you wan to work at Freahlime, etc.. I felt he didn't even know what the role was I was interviewing for and shared nothing about the job. Didn't ask any questions that would give him a sense if I was qualified or not. The answers he gave to me to my questions, were very vague and certainly didn't make me feel like it was a company I wanted to work for. He keep saying " I'll share the interview with the hiring manager and if they are interested they arrange another time to talk in person" When I asked if he felt I was qualified and if he has any other questions or concerns, he said it was a great interview and had no concerns or other questions. Not surprised I didn't get additional interview, since there was no way for him to make an actuate judgment on my skills or qualification from the information he gathered. Not one questions he asked me pertained to the actual role I was interviewing for.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Freshlime (Lehi, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and I was communicated with throughout the whole hiring process. I started with a phone interview and was brought in for in an in-person interview shortly after that call.