Fullerton College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2016

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fullerton College

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fullerton College (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

Briefly discussed application information. A few questions to get to know me a bit, then asked me to teach a concept in my field as if in a tutoring session.

Full Time Instrctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fullerton College (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

6 person panel interview with members of faculty that was very professional. Interviewers and Human resources were absolute experts in their fields and shared the utmost respect.
    2 person final interview with identical questions, more than one interruption from electronic devices.

Interview Questions

• Describe your educational and professional Background.

Describe a situation where you have demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty and staff.

Explain your level of involvement of professional memberships, associations, and time involved in local, community, and educational activities helping the community.

What questions, comments, or considerations would you like to add?
      1 Answer

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fullerton College.

Interview

Pretty much saw that I was an engineering major with a 3.0 gpa and gave me the job. The opportunity came because I was active in STEM related clubs and helped with this program for kids. Then I heard they hire all the time through a friend.

Negotiation

none. Just told me they paid 10 dollars an hour

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Got referred by email from the office. Had interview with other students with basic background information.

Interview Questions

• Telephone, incoming perspective student, urgent emails. What do you start working? why?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fullerton College in June 2011.

Interview

very easy, said my educational background