Fusion People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fusion People

Sort:

Slinger Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fusion People (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

CV plus few questions regarding about my experience, about time and companies were I working for,
    distance to the new job , the pay rate if it's ok , numbers of hours if I am happy with

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fusion People (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

The company approached me directly having noted my work at my previous employer working in the same arena. I ended up doing 2 interviews, one with the Manager of the business unit and one with the Managing Director, both within a week of each other. The process was pretty quick having been approached and met both people with 10 days of the initial contact and then an offer arriving within 24 hours of our final conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you deliver a new concept to the market?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had stated my expectations early on so there wasn't too much to discuss.

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fusion People (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I met one of the directors first, followed by two different Line Managers and was given a chance to pick a team I wanted to be part of.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my past experience, my wins and challenges.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fusion People (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Head-hunted for role so informal chat in restaurant first then second meeting with CEO where I was asked about my skills and experience .
    The process was made easier as I had referrals .

Interview Questions

• How much can you bill in first year ?
      How would you build your own desk from scratch ?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fusion People (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Had three interviews in total, one for a job advertised with fusion people which lead to two internal interviews. Met some of the team managers and was offered a role the same day as the final interview. Both were not overly formal and were with two people at a time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this role would be important in a recruitment company?   Answer Question