Future Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. It was not too hard, was asked to see my portfolio and a few questions about myself. The interview was about half an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   2 Answers

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Pune (India)).

Interview

For future group Hometown

One day process followed by GD

May be 2 rounds of GD if campus placement is there

Followed by PI and closing interview at the end

Very well experiance
    A good company and job profile but hardcore sales after training

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Group in August 2016.

Interview

there was 2 technical rounds, 1 manager round and last hr round. 1st technical round with 2 senior persons and 2nd technical round with Team lead. Manager round HR round was telephonic.

SAP PI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I received call directly from Future Group HR from Ahmadabad and he asked about my professional background, skills, CTC etc. And then he scheduled my Interview on Skype with A.G.M. SAP Practice Lead. He was very polite and highly educated from prestigious college of India. He asked me Questions from Java, oracle, Web-services, SAP PI, XML etc. I must say it was very transparent process i asked him about company profile and nature of work and he replied to each and every question very frankly. And then he said our HR will get back to you after that I received call from same HR and he forwarded my profile to Mumbai HO HR. She called me and scheduled my interview with HOD. I reached to Mumbai from Pune she called me and guided about location and all she was also very gentle, polite, helpful she guided me about each and every process and directed me to HOD cabin finally I met him he also asked me about my personal, professional background and technical question from SAP PI and Java. He was very polite in whole interview process. Then he said same our HR will connect with you. I waited for 1 Hr and the HR came and I had HR discussion and she told me that I am selected for this position. After two days she released offer they have provided good package to me.

Interview Questions

• Java-(OOPS,Exception,Multi threading,Collections)
      Oracle-Procedures,Functions, Query etc.
      SAP PI-Adapters, Mapping, Web-services, XML, Parsing technique, JSON, etc.
      OS
      XSLT and Java Mapping as well.
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews.
    They believe skills can be developed but attitude and culture comes naturally.
    Screening bent more towards cultural fitment.
    They are very honest about the job role and ask for your input.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most exciting thing you have done or achieved outside of your career?
      What is it that excites you?
      1 Answer

Warehouse Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Lucknow (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

very long interview first asked about myself then asked about sap knowledge. after that he was asked many questionand finally there was a group discussion at one topic wo is the most charming lady in hollywood

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 interviews have been taken by different person. ..1st was Technical Round by AGM, 2 was by HOD Technical and 3rd was by Technical person...As per my understanding 3's were successful.But Not any Response...Where "YES" or "NO".

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview started with one HR round
    Where they have asked basic question like tell me about yourself, why want to join retail etc etc

Than process went to regional manager, who checked our analytical skills on how do we see people around us, suggestions on improving sales of mall, learning from mall till the time we have entered.

Interview Questions

• Suggestions for mall which you want to change and will change after joining   Answer Question

Executive Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

interview process held in their office with store manager. it was a great experience .he ASKED VARIOUS QUESTIONS REGARDING SALES AND MARKETING. he also asked about my intrest areas and interpersonal skills were also evaluated.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

total 3 round 2 technical & 1 hr round
    eCommerce, document preparation, SAP, drupal, hybris, perfomace, content management, automation, agile related questions

total 3 round 2 technical & 1 hr round