Future Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Future Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Group.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. It was not too hard, was asked to see my portfolio and a few questions about myself. The interview was about half an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   2 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Group in October 2017.

Interview

Company take 3 phases 1.aptitude,2.Gd,3.interview,
    Aptitude was little difficult as compared to other phase,Gd topic was simple,interview wasn't so tough,they was try to identify the language n fluency of the candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I've got mail from the HR and came to know that there is a walki-in drive. I was interviewed in walk-in drive at ahmedabad office. There was only one round (technical) and HR discussion. And i was offered on the same day. Office was wonderful , they got inhouse canteen and they provide food and snacks which was great.

Interview Questions

• 1. OOps concept
      2. what is abstraction?
      3. abstraction vs inheritance?
      4. what is static?
      5. difference between static variable vs instance variable?
      6. hashtable vs hashmap?
      7. what is synchronous?
      8. in search operation which is good arraylist or hashmap and what will be its complexity?
      9. what is basic feature of set?
      10. how to use caching mechanism in jsp servlet?
      11. what is config?
      12. what is container, config and context?
      13. is tomcat container or server? why?
      14. why do we use hibernate?
      15. how much time you will take to learn webservice?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Future Group (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

face to face interview. ........... ............ .............. ..................................................................
    group discussion in a round table, perso,nal interview
    normal average level question were asked, thery based and laws
    all about interview process
    nice company
    good one

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Group (Pune (India)).

Interview

For future group Hometown

One day process followed by GD

May be 2 rounds of GD if campus placement is there

Followed by PI and closing interview at the end

Very well experiance
    A good company and job profile but hardcore sales after training

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Future Group in August 2016.

Interview

there was 2 technical rounds, 1 manager round and last hr round. 1st technical round with 2 senior persons and 2nd technical round with Team lead. Manager round HR round was telephonic.

SAP PI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I received call directly from Future Group HR from Ahmadabad and he asked about my professional background, skills, CTC etc. And then he scheduled my Interview on Skype with A.G.M. SAP Practice Lead. He was very polite and highly educated from prestigious college of India. He asked me Questions from Java, oracle, Web-services, SAP PI, XML etc. I must say it was very transparent process i asked him about company profile and nature of work and he replied to each and every question very frankly. And then he said our HR will get back to you after that I received call from same HR and he forwarded my profile to Mumbai HO HR. She called me and scheduled my interview with HOD. I reached to Mumbai from Pune she called me and guided about location and all she was also very gentle, polite, helpful she guided me about each and every process and directed me to HOD cabin finally I met him he also asked me about my personal, professional background and technical question from SAP PI and Java. He was very polite in whole interview process. Then he said same our HR will connect with you. I waited for 1 Hr and the HR came and I had HR discussion and she told me that I am selected for this position. After two days she released offer they have provided good package to me.

Interview Questions

• Java-(OOPS,Exception,Multi threading,Collections)
      Oracle-Procedures,Functions, Query etc.
      SAP PI-Adapters, Mapping, Web-services, XML, Parsing technique, JSON, etc.
      OS
      XSLT and Java Mapping as well.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews.
    They believe skills can be developed but attitude and culture comes naturally.
    Screening bent more towards cultural fitment.
    They are very honest about the job role and ask for your input.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most exciting thing you have done or achieved outside of your career?
      What is it that excites you?   1 Answer

Warehouse Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Lucknow (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

very long interview first asked about myself then asked about sap knowledge. after that he was asked many questionand finally there was a group discussion at one topic wo is the most charming lady in hollywood

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Group (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 interviews have been taken by different person. ..1st was Technical Round by AGM, 2 was by HOD Technical and 3rd was by Technical person...As per my understanding 3's were successful.But Not any Response...Where "YES" or "NO".