Future Pipe Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Future Pipe Industries

Forklift Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was good fun & a short process for the most part I got the job the same day & started the next day I was extremely happy for the most part

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I did an initial phone interview with HR which covered the basic "can you do the job questions". Afterwards I did an in person interview with CFO, CAO, and Accounting Manger. The questions were mostly behavioral type questions where you needed to describe a situation and explain how you worked through it and what the outcome was.

Interview Questions

• Make me want to invest in the company that made this pen.   Answer Question

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ad Dammām (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Ad Dammām (Saudi Arabia)) in October 2014.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. I was called by an HR agency. I was intervewd by my direct manager and IT operation manager. The interview was really laid back and friendly.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2014.

Interview

1st interview: HR
    It was so easy.

2nd interview: Production Manager
    It was good with that brilliant man.

3rd interview: Plant Manager
    It was difficult to speak to man who didn't want to ask. he just let me go speaking.

4th interview: General Manager of Operations
    It was difficult but interesting. He was a brilliant manager with many international certifications.
    the process took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation accepted by the company so I finally accepted their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Submit application through Hr Department, They have contacted me for initial screening.
    After the initial screening, I have been interviewed by the head of the department. Then they have offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How will you implement change in the fiberglass pipe manufacturing culture?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any major negotiations.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2012.

Interview

There were three interviews,
    first one with the Team leader and Peer,
    2nd with the IT Director
    and third with the Reporting Manager and also an objective test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and I was not informed about the salary during the interview. It was informed only through the offer letter after 1 week after confirmation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in September 2008.

Interview

was kinda bad coz i was told to come 4 interview but when i got there had 2 wait for interviewer for nearly 1hr. then he seemed like he don't know that he is suposed to make interview 4 me and questions were not in any good order. and questions r very plain, like tell me abt urself, y u want 2 work here, what is ur skillz and so on. i thot i did okie but did not get eny call to join for duty or even dat they didnt like mah interview. i keeped calling 2 them and finally somebody is telling me that due 2 recession they r not hiring nymore.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2008.

Interview

It was a face to face interview and once the interview started it became a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• The difficult question asked was to work on the excel pivot table which I was not aware.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Future Pipe Industries in February 2008.

Interview

Administration coordinator only with run through the cv while I was there.

Interview Questions

• Question about being able to work on the floor area for lengthy hours in the heat.   Answer Question

I hoped to be interviewed by the management but that seemed to be too busy for me!