G.A. Wright Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G.A. Wright Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at G.A. Wright

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Several Phone interviews, personal interview and training in Denver, Co. Included a background check and a service agreement. OJE training on site of existing account with a Senior Consultant. Learned a lot at the OJE training. All very helpful in completing a contract. All applicants need extensive training and retail experience .Merchandising ,inventory and loss prevention a help.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand general accounting procedures?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G.A. Wright.

Interview

I was contacted by a GAW internal recruiter, interviewed a couple of times via phone, attended a week long training seminar (my expense) and was offered a position at the successful completion of this seminar.

Negotiation

None, as it was a consulting position and further contracts are based on success of previous contracts.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO).

Interview

It has been over 20 years since this process was done with me and I would not now be associated with the company had it not been a positive experience.

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO).

Interview

Spoke at length with a current consultant, then with VP of Operations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract work

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at G.A. Wright (Denver, CO) in October 2008.

Interview

Recruiting and interviews are done in the Fall. Training is involved for those who make it through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contracted position