G-TECH Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G-TECH Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at G-TECH Services

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G-TECH Services (Milford, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. They Asked good questions that showed they really care about employee development and career advancement. Was very informative and answered all my questions professorially.

Interview Questions

• They ask what expectations I had for their services as well as expectations for myself which was very thoughtful.   1 Answer

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G-TECH Services (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview + in house interview rounds

there is a sources and a scheduler in HR. where in the sourcing team only does resume screening. and the the HR explains in detail the interview process and provides tips and expectations on what it google interviewers expect.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview Questions were related to explaining complex technical concepts to lay man people. like how would you explain SQL tuning to a 5 year old child etc.   1 Answer

G-TECH Services Response

Jan 11, 2016 – Systems Administrator

Thank you for the comment, however this is the wrong company. We do not currently have a presence in India. We are located in USA and only have locations within the USA.