G3 Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at G3 Enterprises

G3 Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at G3 Enterprises

Interview

It was a good interview process once you were in person. The phone screens were the most relaxed I had experienced and I almost didn't think it was serious. The office conversation was strong and the interviewers knew what they were looking for in a candidate. There was a mishap in a revised timeline not being sent to me, creating confusion midstream. I also had to talk through my whole history over the phone as the HR manager was not provided my whole submission packet.

Interview Questions
  • If you could travel anywhere and money was no object, where would you go?
    1 Answer
  • Your rich uncle Joe passes away and leaves you with one million dollars. What do you do with it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G3 Enterprises (Worcester, MA) in Jan 2017

Interview

These people are bad news. They called me on a Thursday afternoon to interview on Saturday morning (Thanks for the notice). I went in and met with three managers over a two hour period. Each one had a pre-scripted list of questions that other people have listed here (How original). Plus a couple of stupid ones thrown in (If I gave you a third arm, and you could put it anywhere on your body, where would you put it and what would you use it for?). Quite possibly the dumbest question that I've ever been asked on an interview. Then before I left the HR Recruiter pulls me to the side and tells me that they loved meeting with me and wanted me to come in the next day at 1:00 for an orientation for a couple hours. This should have been a sign. So I go in the next day, Sunday, and there were approx. 25 people there. The recruiter whispers to me when I arrive that I'm the only candidate for the position that I interviewed for at the orientation (An obvious lie). So I spent my Sunday afternoon listing to the history of the company and partaking in two group exercises for what reason I have no idea. Then they handed out a bottle of wine that I never heard of to everyone and a Target gift card. I guess this was supposed to be compensation for wrecking our weekends. On my way out I'm told by the recruiter that I would definitely hear from them the following week (Another lie). A week and half later I received an email that they were going with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of steps you had to take on the job when someone didn't want to listen to you.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at G3 Enterprises (Modesto, CA) in Mar 2016

Interview

Met with 4 different people and had the general questions you would expect. Each person had 30 minutes to ask questions. They were all friendly and made the experience fun and seem quick.

Interview Questions
  • Unique things you did for your last employer.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G3 Enterprises (Modesto, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

The interview process is way too lengthy. I applied online and had to undergo an initial phone screen with a member of HR. I was scheduled for an interview and it turned out to be four separate half hour interviews. The interview was awkward with managers coming and going, many of their questions were repetitive. One of the interviewers was not prepared at all and stumbled through the interview. The whole process could have been a lot more organized and time efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do.
  • What is your biggest weakness?

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at G3 Enterprises (Modesto, CA) in Aug 2014

Interview

2 hours 4 different people 30 minute session each. One person was a manager, the next was human resources followed by maintenance and then a supervisor. All in all the questions were pretty standard and what you would typically find on google.

Interview Questions
  • The typical questions that are legal

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at G3 Enterprises (Modesto, CA) in Jan 2014

Interview

Thy have a ton of people interview you. It's too many, really. It was an exhausting process and it made me feel like I was running for office and had to gain votes. I liked everyone I met, but if I hadn't gotten the job, I would probably be giving no this bad rating because it would have been such a rude waste of my time. We need to limit the number of people candidates meet. It's inefficient, doesn't improve the quality of the decision, and it leaves a bad impression on applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed