GAME Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GAME Digital Interview Questions

Interviews at GAME Digital

2.7

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online via INDEED, I was telephoned 2 days later and had a 20 mins phone interview with the head office recruiter. I was then invited in for an interview the following week which consisted of 2 Interviews, with competency based questions related to the role. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• *Scenario* Please explain how you would approach this, what measures you would take to ensure accuracy and what thought process you will be following.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital.

Interview

Very informal interview style. Took the form of a series of questions focused on product knowledge and customer service skills. They also asked how I saw the management dynamic working in the store and what I felt my role should be. I was then asked about salary and also where I wanted to be in the future.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the wage I wanted and was offered it.

Store Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GAME Digital in July 2015.

Interview

I applied within by filling out there usual application form and attaching my CV to it.
    I herd back from then within a week to come for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 people, the store manager and the assistant manager. I overall got a bad vibe from them and i kinda knew i didnt get it. I think they already had there minds set on another person before i had my interview.

Store Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paisley, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital (Paisley, Scotland (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Brief interview with good questions suited to the job, eh, "If you were a character from a video game, which would you be and why?".
    Very informal, I was overdressed as the man interviewing me was in shorts.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital in January 2016.

Interview

Very informal, open and in depth. Overall a pleasant experience, down to earth employees and very helpful when enquiring about working for the company. Good experience and actually had fun, which in most interviews is rare. Would recommend attending if you're offered a interview with Game as it's good experience. Having a passion for Gaming helps tremendously.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you've had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initial application via own job site, first stage informal interview, second stage formal interview and SWOT analysis of business

Interview Questions

• It was a question relating to my technical knowledge of the industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated on salary. Took a little time but worked out well

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GAME Digital in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call to attend interview week after I applied.
    Interview was relatively casual. Game didn't bother phoning to let me know either way if I'd been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• Sell a package to a mother of two children who want a football game.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GAME Digital.

Interview

Very good, smooth and efficient. Prepared in advance and was challenged but could feel and gauge responses which helped. Able to express myself and be recognised for my talents. Could not be happier with the year in the business and understanding.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GAME Digital (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by my potential line manager, and the HR Business Partner. The interview consisted of about 5 main questions plus a Competency test. I had one interview and was contacted within 24 hours.

Senior Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAME Digital (Derry, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviews are normally carried out to have a record of paperwork, normally management hire friends and family, and often to not even read cvs. This is just to keep a paper trail to cover their backs