GEO TV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEO TV Interview Questions

3.2

Intern Interview

Interview

Asked about current affairs, past experiences, grades and ability to handle different tasks. Questions about skill level regarding relevant tasks. Explanation of some expected tasks and overall responsibilities, as well as discussion about desired department and job. Some questions about future plans and intentions.

Internee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I interviewed at GEO TV (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

name
    why acca?

Negotiation

Creative Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEO TV (Lahore (Pakistan)) in September 2011.

Interview

As i was informed about the job, I immediately applied and was called for the interview. I was asked about the scenario of entertainment industry in Pakistan as if it was getting better or bad. Then I was asked about my experiences and my tendency towards creativity. I was also questioned about my inspirations. Academic background is a formality to be asked in each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we offer you this post?   1 Answer

Because that was much paying but the exposure was smaller than this one.

Human Resource Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEO TV (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview by a HR person followed by a 1:1 interview at location. The Phone interview was relatively easy some basic questions about the employee employer relations. The 1:1 interview was also average in difficulty rating as the Manager was not going in depth .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEO TV in January 2008.

Interview

Since i was already working as a freelancer with the company so it was easy for me to get in to it and since those days they needed a team so it was the best time for me which happened by it self , they made a deal and i accepted it