GIA and Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GIA and Associates

2.1

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX).

Interview

The process took less than two days. I received a call the next day. Since Irving is kind of far, I asked the about expected salary and other expectations. Person wasn't able to give me any concrete answers.

I arrived 15 minutes early, which is typical and filled out a form and attached my resume. They ask for your interests and 3 personal references (which I thought was strange). I waited for over 30 minutes before being seen. There was a candidate that arrived before me waiting even after I left.

They did not tell me the interview meant they just wanted to see me for a few minutes. I only had maybe 3 minutes of face time with the manager. I was not given an opportunity to ask questions. Person said if we are chosen, we will be invited for a second interview that's 45 minutes long and will tell us more about the positions and the salary. I didn't even get to talk about myself and I even brought in a portfilio to showcase my qualifications with data.

What a waste of time and resources!

Waste of time.

GIA and Associates Response

Jun 17, 2016 – President

We are sorry that your experience with us was anything less that positive. We truly like to ensure that our hiring process is as flawless as possible and value the time taken to offer your... More

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Just wanted to "get to know me" and see if I were a fit for the company. There were two gentlemen there during the interview. Which didn't bother me, but the approach was not very professional. I kept trying to focus on my previous work, however the "manager" conducting my interview kept probing my personal life. And making sly jokes that weren't funny to me. Also when I asked more information about what the job really involves, he simply talked in circles. I applied because I was previously a corporate trainer, and that's what they were listing as the position. But I can tell it is not and honestly I still don't know what this company does.

Interview Questions

• Was your 9 year old child on planned?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GIA and Associates.

Interview

Very fast. First interview, nailed it. Pretty much just talked about myself. Second interview, went onsite to see what it was that they did on the daily basis. And you're BASICALLY a sales person. That's the gist of it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early to my interview, 1-1 1/2 hours later I was still waiting to be interviewed, and had to leave for class that one hour away. They did offer to give me another interview but at that point I had no interest in them. It would have been nice if I were told the meeting was going to be running late, I did try to wait as long as I could before deciding to leave.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

First of all, you have to fill a form about your information. After that, you take a seat and wait for call. you can go to office for 1:1 interview when you got call. The interview process takes 15 min.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself.
      2. why do you apply this internship?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GIA and Associates.

Interview

it took me only about 10 mins i wish i had a time to talk me more and express what i want.
    however, peopel is nice and friedly. The plcae is kind small and looks like only three worker in that office.

Interview Questions

• talk me more about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

walking in the office i liked the vibe of everyone. The people seemed upbeat and the office had music playing in the background making you feel more comfortable. It was a nice friendly interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Very upfront. They did not hide anything from you and encouraged you to ask questions if you had any. They had a 3 day process that you moved along to and had in different locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX).

Interview

They had me go to the office to speak with the manager of the office. He was nice and friendly and wanted to know about who I was. Took about 10 minutes. Then, he sent me out into the field, which was a Home Depot. I met with a woman who described the job requirements, which included getting sales leads from Home Depot customers.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GIA and Associates (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Vague, where you simply talk endlessly about yourself. When I asked for a job description and the duties required... the guy simply beat around the bush. Basically you will end up in some Home Depot store speaking to people and trying to get hem to remodel their kitchen. That is not what a "marketing manager" does... that's what a "sales representative" does! Don't lie to people, be honest so that anyone seeking a job opportunity won't come up there unless they really want the job. Misleading people is not okay.

Interview Questions

I didn't apply for a sales representative job, I applied for Marketing Manager!