Gainesville Student Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gainesville Student Business Services

Sort:

Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services (Gainesville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day for a typing speed test and an interview. They asked me what my availability was and how long I planned on working there. It was a simple and quick process. They do schedule you for a three hour orientation on a Saturday.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services (New York, NY).

Interview

No formal interview process, as long as you can pass a typing test (I believe at 50 wpm) and plan to stay for a decent amount of time, you are offered a position.

Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services.

Interview

Essentially, there was a group application/orientation process. I don't recall being thoroughly interviewed or asked for a resume as the position required learning the skill of transcription on the job.

Interview Questions

• We were asked to take a typing speed test and use the equipment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services (Gainesville, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Online typing test, phone interview, in-person typing test. Then there was a group orientation that also counted as part of the interview process, as this is a slightly unorthodox position. At the end of the orientation, they give the candidates the option of taking the position or leaving.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever done transcription before." Literally, the only question asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

The easiest interview in the world, if you can call it that. You literally just go there, take a typing test from online, and if you pass it you take another test using the software they use, and if you pass that then you're hired. Oh -- and you can wear whatever you want. If you wore a polo you'd be overdressed compared to everyone there.

Interview Questions

• They only had two questions. How long do you plan on working here, and can you work at least 16 hours per week. You have to commit at least 3 to 6 months to be hired.   Answer Question

Transcription Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I interviewed at Gainesville Student Business Services (Gainesville, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Took a typing test online and the company e-mailed me with a date to come in for a follow-up. Took the typing test again and did a sample transcription. They talked to me about what the job was like and what my responsibilities would include. I was able to ask questions and I asked about the options I had for when making my own schedule.

Interview Questions

• They were more interested in my typing abilities than who I was as a future employee.   Answer Question