Galderma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Galderma

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Galderma (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an e-mail for interview about a couple weeks later. Long, lengthy interview process with 3 separate people. Took about 4.5 hours. E-mailed to check up on the status afterwards and receive no reply.

Interview Questions

• Are you a quick but also precise person? Give examples.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Galderma (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First, I had an informal phone interview with the hiring manager, who old me about the position and company.

Next, I went in for an interview, where I had five mini interviews with the Marketing & Brand Management Team, as well as someone from the regulatory department.

The facility was nice. All of the people were wonderful and I felt really good about the company and the position!

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my experience relating to the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wonderful. They offer more than I asked for!

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Galderma (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Brief but thorough with the Director of Finance and VP of Pharmacy Products. Felt very comfortable with both individuals and facility is beautiful. Process of how the company works and what the job entailed was explained by the Director of Finance.

Interview Questions

• Have you set up for lunch and learns   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Galderma (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Tedious, Mind Games, Stupid Questions.
    Requested my college transcripts FedEx overnight before second interview, no word from them after that. For what it's worth I had a 3.5 GPA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the activities you participated in during college.   Answer Question

"Authentic" Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Galderma (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 hours with 4 different individuals within Suppy Chain. Individuals with a "lengthy" tenure within the organization. Very knowledgeable about the company 's culture, strategy, mission and values.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Galderma.

Interview

Had the phone screening with an HR lady which went well. A couple of weeks later, I got an invite for a face interview with the hiring manager which went well. He was very professional and gave me a great insight on what the job entails, what are the roles' expectations are and projects in the pipeline. He said HR will get in touch with me for the next steps. Sounds promising!
    As I'm accustomed to I've sent a thank you mail afterwards. 7 weeks past and not a word from HR despite my follow up email asking for a feedback since I assume they went with another candidate.
    Nope, I was wrong, I got an email on the 8th week after my interview. An email saying they'd like to offer the job to me and that the current person occupying the role would like to have a call with me. An email! after 8 weeks!
    I took the call, lasted for 10 mins of which I'm given the same info I already knew from my interview with the hiring manager. A day later, I got a call from HR with the offer breakdown, I told her I need a couple of days to mull it over. She said she needed my answer by tomorrow.
    Took the 8 weeks to get back to me after my interview and they can't even give me 2 days to consider the offer?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade your manager against his/her judgement. How did you approach it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Galderma (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

consists of role-playing.
    product knowledge.
    1-2 rounds required.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Galderma in January 2016.

Interview

Interviews with many functions, very good athomsphere, reasonable questions and enough time spent to discuss concerns. The higher the level the more trickier questions became, but overall ok. A lot of information was given on the company and the aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest successes, solution finding in challenging times, who are your key talents   Answer Question

Validation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Galderma (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Very basic, not too complicated. The interview was professional and enjoyable. HR person was really nice and the other person interviewing me was my supervisor who also appeared to be proactive and experienced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Validation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Galderma (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Process was mostly about the work and was for a contract job due to a maternity leave. I had 5 years experience with Bachelor degree. Question were straight forward what i knew and why i was applying.
    I would be when it came up with the salary i was surprised that a bachelor can get this low... . i mean 5 years experience and being around 40-50k... and being told i am asking too much around 65++??? Sorry but you got to look at the market and not the people who will accept anything... .