Gambling Commission Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gambling Commission Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gambling Commission

Licensing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gambling Commission (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Competency based, at the head office. Three panel members who worked in the department I was applying to. Usually they have a member of HR present as well as someone from another department in order to make the interview process fair. Overall the interview process was straight forward and they were accommodating to the needs of the applicant.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the gambling industry?   1 Answer

Licensing Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gambling Commission (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application, then face to face interview. Face to face interview was with departmental head, plus another colleague who sat in. After the interview you are then walked through the office to get a feel for the operation and potentially ask any questions regarding the role and organisation.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of when you have shown innovation when dealing with a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question