Ganz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ganz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

Easy, your typical interview for a sales job. How do you handle an irate customer, work ethic, are you a team player. Asked about previous sales experience and what I liked or disliked about it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. She was very friendly and professional. She sent me a profile to fill out and told me that I would be contacted if they were interested. The questions pertained to my background and experiences. It was not difficult , but gave them a snapshot of my history.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

Don't get all excited after you get through the phone and Skype interview. Dollars to donuts you'll be hired on the spot if you show interest. If you're desperate for a job, take it. If not run.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

It was great, many questions. I took a test online, IQ and personality, I had a phone screening from HR, and then had two interviews in person. After applying online. It was a great process about 2 weeks, and then I was offered position on the spot.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

A phone call followed by a face to face interview in my territory. Hired on the spot by the VP of sales at the time, sent one week later to Atlanta for a weak 3 day training. Very high rate of turn-over company wide. Not one of my district or regional managers remained the same person in my tenure. "Training" provides some materials and insight, but it is a job you'll be doing alone. Be Prepared! Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding job history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A!

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ganz (Ontario, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

two phone interviews with HR, one in person with direct boss and HR together. HR responded quickly to the resume submission on monster.com. Had two interviews on the telephone - one with local hr, one with corporate, and then an interview in person with local hr and direct boss a week later. hired via telephone call on way home.

Interview Questions

• what about Ganz is interesting to you? how do you organize your day? what about the territory manangement process do you enjoy?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ganz.

Interview

I interviewed with the Director of Sales and they explained the salary is $30,000. You have to sell $350,000 a year before you receive full commissions. I declined further interviews at that time as they believe the maximum the territory will get to in time is $500,000.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ganz (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

I received a telephone interview from HR. She was very polite and informative. Upon my face to face interview (which was like last minute) The sales director of sales was very unprofessional and rude. All of the reviews are true. You get a call from them RUN!!!

Interview Questions

• She didn't ask many questions, I asked most of them and she didn't want to answer. Her body language was she made her decision about me when I walked in the room. The most odd interview I've ever had in my professional career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ganz (Huntsville, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

First Interviewed by phone.Once passed the phone screen met for a 1 to 1 interview. It was a line up process in the lobby of a hotel. You next interview followed directly and sat in full view of your interview. Individual who interviewed had been with the company for years.

Interview Questions

• Did I have sufficient Knowledge of the IPAD IOS systems   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ganz (Fort Smith, AR) in April 2011.

Interview

Local interview the second step was a phone interview. Both were comfortable situations. Very nice supervisors. Fair honest questions. They were open to answering any of my questions also.