Garrett Popcorn Shops Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garrett Popcorn Shops

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Garrett Popcorn Shops (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Got an email asking about salary expectations and then scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview took about 5 minutes. A couple days later had an in person interview which lasted about 30 minutes. Basically walked through the resume with the Controller and Director of Accounting and another interview with HR. Got a bag of Garrett Mix popcorn after the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Garrett Popcorn Shops (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I went out to Ohare. The manager met me on the outside of security. We had the interview there. It was quick and easy. It was a calm and relaxed setting. The manager wanted to get a sense of who I was and also for me to get a sense of the company and what I means to work at the airport.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garrett Popcorn Shops.

Interview

The interview will consist of you and the employer, sometimes 2 or more. It's just one interview. It was normal length and basic like any other interview. You fill out the application on site, they take your information and copies of your identification. They go over any questions and what the job entitles you to do, they go over policies, guidelines and just about everything. The employers/ interviewers were very friendly and nice. You'll get intimidated with the higher ups, but they generally are very laid back and nice. Once you get hired you go in for actual training. They start you off as a "shaker" then once they feel you are capable and competent you will be able to cashier.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. From what I remember they were your typical questions. Nothing that I've never heard before.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I simply accepted. And I'm glad I did. It was so much fun.